Lucky Best Friend | V

Requested by: Daniokamoto

   They'll say "I love you," but it will never go as far as to kisses and smooches, instead it will just end up being small hugs and compliments. But sometimes, it's best for them to stay more then just friends.

~~~

   "Tae, s-stop, you're making too much noise," Daniela said, while looking around the library with caution.

   "But you won't tell me!" He whined loudly making people look at the both of them with a annoyed look.

   They were suppose to be studying and reading, but somehow Taehyung knew someone had asked Daniela on a date. He just wanted Daniela to confirm the rumor he had heard.

   "Okay, okay," she quickly said, calming Taehyung down. "Junbin asked me out on a date," she stuttered as she slowly got embarrassed.

   Taehyung stared at her, mouth slightly opened. Eyes filled with curiosity, and shock. But after a few seconds, he smiled widely and patted her head. "You're so cute, of course he'd ask you," he said while chuckling. Daniela blushed and nodded.

   Junbin was in Daniela's class this year. She doesn't know why and how they ended up talking to each other. But they talked every time they bumped into each other. Even though she would make things awkward with her silent personality, but Junbin doesn't seemed bother by it.

   She didn't have feelings for Junbin, but since she doesn't know how to say no, she accepted to be his date tonight. It makes her wonder why he would ask her out in the first place.

   "Are you nervous?" Taehyung asked knowing that Daniela never went on a date before, "If you are, I can give you a few pointers."

   "If it's okay with you," she said while looking down at her book.

   Taehyung is Daniela's best friend since middle school. It all started when Daniela froze in the middle of class because of a girl accusing her of cheating on the test. Luckily Taehyung was in her class and because of his known reputation of being loud, he was able to defend her.

   After the incident, Daniela thanked him after class, only to be dragged to the lunch room with him. It then became an everyday thing for them since. Of course Daniela was too shy to talk to Taehyung and his friends for the first week. But after being teased by Taehyung countless of times, she slowly opened up to him and was now able to talk to him comfortably.

   Taehyung sighed and pinched Daniela's cheeks, knowing that she was thinking too hard again. "Don't worry too much," he said to her as she rubbed her cheeks.

~~~

   After Taehyung giving her a small lesson on what to do and what not to do. School was over and Daniela was getting ready for the date.

   Nervously, she put on the outfit that her mother put together for her. She wasn't sure if it made her look attractive or regular, or worse, unattractive.

   Her palms were sweating and she walked outside after bidding her parents goodbye. Junbin had told her to wait by the swing set on the park.

   When she got there, she sat on the swings and looked at the time on her phone.

5:00

   "He's going to be here in any minute now," she thought to herself which made her nervous. She couldn't but help to think about the possibilities of her making a mistake tonight.