Teddy Bear love | J-Hope

I was walking back to the Big Hit company building in till I saw her. My neighbor, who lives right next to me but never noticed me or any of my hyungs and donsaengs. It makes me feel kinda sad knowing she doesn't know who I am.

I slowly walked past her trying to see what she's staring at through the display store window. There was this cute caramel french like teddy bear. It wasn't too small nor was it too big. I walked in normal pace again, smiling a little bit. She seemed like a very mature girl, but I guess she's a little childish too.

That's when I got an idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyung, where are you going?" Taehyung asked. "Uh, somewhere," I said getting my coat. "Is it for that neighbor girl?" Jimin asked. "Oooh!" Everyone hollered. "Shut up," I yelled. "Yah, yah, yah! His ears are already red!" Jungkook teased. I covered my ears. "Aish! I'm going!"

I went back to the store and saw the bear still there. I exhaled feeling relieved. "Um hello? Is that bear for sale?" I asked the old cashier lady. "Yes, it is but it's actually our only one. You sure you want to buy it? It's quite expensive."

I nodded, "Yes and can it be in a gift box too?" She nodded and took the bear from the display and took it to the back. Soon she came out with a light pink box that was nicely ribboned. Then she told me how much it was. "Is this for your girlfriend?" She asked while getting my change. "E-eh." She laughed a little. "I get it. Well, good luck. I hope she likes you," she said. "Kamsahamnida," I thanked and bowed.

I went back to the dorm building and entered the elevator. Then, she came in the elevator. I was panicking in the inside not knowing what to do. Even though all I had to do was stay quiet and look normal.

"Is it for someone special?" She suddenly asked. I gulped a little and answered trying to sound normal. "Yes." She smiled a little, "How cute."

Wait did she call me cute or the box cute? Maybe she thinks giving someone something special is cute. I really do hope she called me cute.

"Is she your girlfriend or do you just like her?" She asked. I felt sweaty now. "E-eh, just like her," I responded almost stuttering. "Aw, well I hope she likes you back," she said as the elevator doors open. She left and waved at me. I waved back and stayed in the elevator.

Realising where I lived, I quickly walked out of the elevator before the doors closed. I saw her entering her dorm, that's when I sprinted to my dorm and went inside.

"Eh? Aren't you suppose to leave that outside her door?" Namjoon asked.

"S-she saw it. Elevator. Talked." I said out of breath.

"Isn't that a good thing though?" Suga pointed out.

"No! Because now she's knows who she got it from!"

"Wow, nice choice on the box," Jin commented.

"You like her right? So just give it to her! She's bound to find out someday!" Jimin said.

He's right. I should just give it to her. I shouldn't act nervous over this. Just suck it up and leave on her door step.

"Okay, let's go!" I yelled and everybody clapped.

I was in front of her door step and everybody was peeking through the door looking at what I'm doing. I gulped and put the box down. Then, I knocked on the door quickly and tried to sprint back into the dorm but they locked the door.

I started to bang on the door rapidly. "Yah! Let me in!" I yelled. I can hear them laughing at the other side of the door. "N-no!" I heard Taehyung laughed out. Then, I heard her door knob turning. Panicking, I went to the elevator and started to press the down button rapidly like some killer is going to get me.

She looked down at the box and once she was about to look up at me. The doors opened letting me in. Then, I pressed the close button really fast and continuously.

The doors were finally closing and I laid on the floor feeling my heart. My heart beat was slowing down in till I saw her hands opening the door. Now it's beating fast again.

She knelt down on her knees and placed the box on the floor. "W-why?" She asked breathless and helping me sit up. "I don't know, I just really like you for some reason," I said catching my breath too.

"M-me?" I nodded. "Yes, you. Open it and you'll see how much," I responded. She unwrapped the ribbon and opened the lid. "H-how di-" I interrupted her. "I saw you staring at it one day so I just decided to buy it f-for you," I said shyly while rubbing the back of my neck. She took out the teddy bear and hugged it. She was smiling because of me. "Thank you so much!" She said and kissed my cheek. "I'm ______, by the way."