Jar of Lies | Jungkook

"Can you make those cookies again? I really love them," You asked Jungkook. "You mean the cookies I gave you last week?" You nodded.

Jin actually baked those for his parents and for the whole BTS group, but he accidentally made leftovers. So Jungkook decided to give some to you as a little gift.

"Uh, I don't know. It's kinda hard to make those," he said trying to avoid this situation. "Aw, but they were so good," you pouted out. "If you don't want to then that's okay," you then said about to walk away in till you remember something. "Oh yeah, Mrs. Kim is going to assign us into partners for a project tomorrow. Want to partner up?" He smiled and nodded. "Great see you later," you said running to your class.

>>>> Right After School <<<<

"Hyung can you make those cookies again," Jungkook asked him. Jin stared at the maknae with confusion in his eyes. "Why? What's the special accession?" The hyung asked. "Uh well... I..." Jin waited for him to answer, knowing what he said to her.

"____ wants some more," Jungkook said. "Really? Will you tell her that I made it this time?" Jin said with his arms crossed. Jungkook groaned, not wanting to fight with his hyung right now.

"How did you know?" Jungkook asked. "Hmm, I don't know. Maybe it's because she said that you baked better then me!" He yelled. "Hyung! I was caught up in the moment!" Jungkook yelled back waking up the second oldest hyung.

"Would you both shut up and just teach the boy how to make his own god damn cookies! Jeez, can't a man get some sleep!" Yoongi yelled through the bedroom. "Fine, I'm going to teach you wether you like it or not," Jin said with a pissed off tone. "Ugh, but I don't think it will just as good," Jungkook said. "Well thats what you get for lying to her. Now let's go," Jin said.

>>>> Next Day <<<<

He didn't get that much sleep last night. Each time he would make a mistake Jin would tell him to do it all over again. For some reason Jin was very provoked to teach him properly. So, those two spent the night playing with dough and barely slept last night.

"Maybe we should take a break. You look like you're going to pass out," you said. "Or maybe you just want to eat the cookies I made for you," Jungkook said making you chuckle a little. "Yeah, sure. While I eat them, you should take a nap," you said.

He nodded and sat on your couch quickly falling sleeping. You opened the box and took a bite out of one of them. You don't know why it tasted so good to you. They were just ordinary cookies, but some how they have this very unique taste. Suddenly, you got a text from his hyung.

What did Jungkook say about the cookies? - Jin

Uh, that he made them? Why? - You

He texted you the truth and it made you laugh. "What's so funny?" Jungkook mumbled rubbing his eyes. "You spending the night to actually know how to bake cookies for me," you laughed a little. His cheeks and ears started to turn red. "At least you tried. Besides it tasted just like Jin's anyway," you said making him grin. "Alasso, alasso, let's go back to work," Jungkook said.

"You're never going to bake again, are you?" You said organizing the papers. "Only if you want me too," he responded making you smile.