Protector | V

Requested by: Tae-hyun

Did I wake him? I hope I didn't. I bit my lips as I silently walked to school. "Hey Taehyun!" I heard my friend, Hearie, yelled. I looked ahead of me and saw smiled little, before waving at her. She smiled widely and ran towards me.

"Did you eat yet? We could get something before going to school!" She asked.

I nodded, "No, I'm fine. I already ate."

She frowned and kept insisting, "Yah, just eating bread is not a breakfast. Come on, please?! I just want to eat with my best friend!"

"O-Okay," I said.

She stopped pouting and smiled with satisfactory. "Alright then! Let's go!" She said hooking her arm with mine.

We got to the coffee shop and ordered some food and some coffee. "U-Unnie, I can pay for my own," I said as we walked out of the coffee shop.

"It's okay, I dragged you here anyways," she said. I smiled a little before taking a bite out of the meat bun.

~~~~~~~

Once we finished our food and got to class, both me and Hearie sat at our assigned seats.

"Today class, we have a new student joining us," The teacher said. Everyone averted their eyes to the door and saw a boy, who had a rectangular smile on already. "Hello! My name is Kim Taehyung! Please take care of me!" He said and bowed happily.

My cheeks turned pink a little, when I noticed he had the same name as me. Some students were looking at me and back at him. I guess they also noticed.

"You may sit over there, Taehyung," The teacher said pointing over at the seat which was across from where I sat.

The teacher went on with the lecture and decided that we should partner up with the person sitting around you. It's a good thing Hearie sits next to me. She's the only person I can talk to. It's not like students doesn't try to talk to me. In fact, my classmates like my quietness, they said it was cute. At least that's what Hearie told me. Plus no one really bullies anyone here, they're really nice here.

"I find it cute that we have two Taehyungs in class. Especially, when one them is a boy and the other one is a girl," Minjie said.

"Really? I find that annoying," Senhae said. "I bet the teacher would also get annoyed," he then said.

Minjie and Senhae. They sit ahead of me and Hearie. Which means we always get grouped when it comes to big projects, like this one. They mostly bicker a lot too.

"But isn't he cute, Taehyun?" Hearie asked me, making me take a peek at him.

He was smiling and laughing with the group he was in. How can a new student make friends that fast? When I moved here a year ago, I was scared to talk to anyone.

I didn't notice that I was staring at him as I thought, in till he looked right back at me. Embarrassed, I looked away.

"Looks like someone has a crush. Look at you, you're blushing," Hearie suddenly said with a teasing tone.

"I-I," I choked on my own words, trying to deny it.

"It's okay, I was just teasing you," she giggled, along with Minjie and Senhae.

~~~~~~

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" Hearie asked, as we walked down the street, ready to part.

I nodded, making her sigh. "Just be careful, okay?" I smiled and quickly hugged her before waving her goodbye.