Stranger to Friend | Jungkook

Requested by: -CupcakeCream-

Tears started to flow through my eyes as I walked away from the cafe. I couldn't even confront him. I just walked away, letting him have his fun. I can't believe he would lie and go with some other girl.

I wiped my tears away and noticed that I was in the park. I quickly sat on a bench and rubbed my eyes. I could feel my eyes getting red from irritation.

"Are you okay?" A guy asked. I didn't answer and just kept covering my eyes. He sat next to me and said, "If you keep doing that your eyes, it will get really red." Suddenly I felt something silky touching my hand. I looked up and saw a handkerchief. I slowly took it and wiped my eyes. "Thank you," I nearly mumbled out.

"Don't mention it. I'm Jungkook by the way," he said. "Just call me Rose," I said. "Can I ask why you were crying?" "Relationship stuff, why?" He smiled and said, "Because a pretty and nice girl, like you, doesn't deserve to cry."

I blushed a little and looked up, studying his features. "Am I handsome?" He asked snapping me out. "U-Uh e-erm-" He chuckled, "I'm kidding." I smiled and laughed a little. "You're cute when you smile, you should keep doing that," he said.

We talked a bit more and somehow he has washed away all my worries. "Why do you wear oversized shirts?" He asked. "Well because it makes me feel cozy. W-Why?" I said looking down at my white shirt. "It just really fits you. Personal wise," he said. "Thank you," I said feeling a bit embarrassed.

As we kept talking, I noticed him at the other side of the park. "What's wrong?" Jungkook asked me. He looked at the direction where I was looking at. I looked at Jungkook and he looked back at me. It took him awhile to figure out the situation, but he managed to figure it out when he saw my (ex)boyfriend with another girl.

"Rose, just keep looking at me, don't look at him," Jungkook said. I nodded as I felt his hand grabbed mine, slowly caressing it. "Now smile, like you always do," he said. I shyly smiled, doing what I was told. Jungkook lifted my hand and brought it to his lips before giving it a quick peck. Then, he ran his thumb over the skin that he kissed.

"You know you are way too beautiful to be with that jerk, right? I'm not just saying this because he's here. I'm saying this to let you know, that you deserve way better," he said. My chest tightened at his words and my cheeks were probably really red.

"Hey! Rose!" We turned our heads towards him. I stood up and so did Jungkook. "Who's this?" My boyfriend asked me. "A f-friend," I said. Jungkook smiled and stook out his hand. "I'm Jungkook." He eyed Jungkook weirdly and shook his hand not even greeting him back. "Can I asked you a question too? Why were you in the cafe with that girl?" I asked him. He widened his eyes, "U-Uh." "And why were you kissing her?" He stuttered not able to speak. "Well I guess we're through then," I said. "Come on Jungkook," I said leaving my ex-boyfriend.

"That was awsome," Jungkook said to me while patting my back. "That was scary," I said sighing a relief. "Where are we going?" He asked. I shrugged, "I don't know." "Do you want to grab some coffee and talk," he said. I smiled, "Sure."

~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

I'm sorry if this was short. T.T But I hope you liked it anyways.