(Not a Scenario) 25 Things About Me

Author's Note:

Oh my gosh guys! Thank you for voting! This scenario book has over 1,000 votes and I am so happy! Your comments makes me laugh and happy all the time. Although I can not give much to you guys other then write, I decided to write and answer questions for you guys. Enjoy!

~~~

1. Full name?

I'm just gonna say Armani. I don't like giving away my last name because I don't want people to find me through any other social networks.

2. What was your favorite subject in school?

I like Orchestra, but if that doesn't count than it's gotta be History/Social Studies.

3. Favorite Artist/Band? (Other then Kpop)

Bands:
Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, and One OK Rock.

Artists:
Katy Perry, Eminem, and a bit of MGK

(I know, strange list...)

4. What's your favorite song at the moment?

Currently, it's BTS's "Butterfly".

5. What got you into Kpop?

In 2010 (5th Grade), my guy friend liked to dance and sorta he learned through Kpop. Specifically, SHINee. He even told me which songs to listen. The first song was " Hello" and he even tried to teach me how to dance.

6. Do you participate in any sports?

I was forced to do volleyball in middle school because the teacher wanted all the girls to learn it and the boys to learn basketball. (I'd rather play baseball)

7. What's your favorite book?

Right now it's gotta be "Thirteen Reasons Why" and I strongly recommend it.

8. What's your favorite colour?

Light Green.

9. What's your favorite animal?

Rabbits!

10. When were you born?

November 22, 1999. (16 years old)

11. Favorite Holiday?

Chinese New Year. Not only do I get money, but this holiday lasts for at least a week and we eat a whole load of food during that week.

12. Have you graduated from High School?

I'm in High School right now and hopefully I will.

13. Have you been out of the country?

When I was a few months old, my mom let my grandmother take me to Taiwan, so she can take care of me for a while. It's because I am her first granddaughter and she was happy to have one.

14. Do you speak any other languages?

I'm not super fluent with Mandarin, like if I try to speak I would have this American accent and sometimes I can't find the right words. But, I am able to understand what my family is saying when they speak that language.

15. Do you have any siblings?

Yes, my little brother, Arden.

16. What's your favorite kpop girl group?

2NE1 of course. (You should listen to CL's "Hello Bitches") I also like a bit of Sistar and SNSD too.

17. What's your favorite kpop boy group?

SHINee, Big Bang, BTS and a little bit of GOT7.

18. Do you like school?

Yes, because I feel like I belong there. All these people are in the same age group as me and it makes me comfortable.

19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?

Shane Dawson, Smosh, Nigahiga, Dtrix, Gamegrumps, Markiplier and of course Pewdiepie. (There's a lot more, but I don't want to put everyone on here.)

20. What's your favorite movie?

My Neighbor Totoro!

21. What are some of your favorite TV shows?

Running Man, Rick and Morty, and Sherlock Holmes.

22. PC or Mac?

PC because you get to play video games on it.

23. What phone do you have?

Motorola

24. How tall are you?

5'4, which is average for a girl, I guess.

25. Any pets?

I used to have a pet rabbit named Bob. He was somehow a sassy, picky rabbit, but cute. Sorta like Jungkook.

~~~

Thank you so much for reading and I couldn't have done this without you. Not only has this helped my writing a bit, but it encourages me to come up with more ideas for future books. (Maybe a book about Yoongi ;3) I hope you continue to read and vote for my scenarios. Thank you and I love you <3.