Late Night Sleep | Suga

I entered our dorm and took off my coat. Then, I walked to the living room and saw Yoongi laying on the couch, sleeping. I smiled little and put away my coat.

   We've been dating for a year. Since we both are very busy with our schedules now, we barely get to do anything together. But when we do, it's always special.

   I took a shower and put on my pajamas. Then, I went to get a blanket for Yoongi. I slowly placed the blanket over him, making sure not to wake him up. Smiling a little bit, I knelt down and lightly kissed his forehead. Then, I slowly and gently patted his head a little.

   Suddenly, he grabbed my hand making me startle a little. "Jagiya, sleep with me," he whispered with his eyes still closed. I slowly laid next to him and buried my face into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him.

  "Where were you?" He whispered sounding tired. "At work. Sorry, I didn't know you were waiting for me," I responded back. "No, it's okay. I used to make you wait," he said. I closed my eyes and started to listen to his heart beat.

   "Are you free tomorrow?" He said. "Mhm," I hummed and nodded a little. "Good. I want to go on a date," he said hugging me even tighter. I smiled and fell asleep.