Late Pity Party | Rap Monster

Requested by: MonicaMochi

Christmas Eve is today and I was invited to go to Jin's party. Namjoon wanted me to go, saying that it would be boring without me there.

I agreed to go, but the problem was that, a week before Namjoon asked me, my boss wanted me to work a bit late and I also agreed to that. So I was stuck there for at least an hour.what

"Can I go now?" I asked my boss, looking at the clock worriedly. "I'm late for something," I said.

He sighed and nodded, making me sigh in relief. "Make sure you have a good Christmas," he said.

"You too sir," I said as I quickly walked out of his office.

Grabbing my things, I ran out the building and started to run. As I ran, I heard my phone ringing.

"Mochi, where are you?" I heard Namjoon say once I picked up my phone.

"Sorry, it's my job and my bo-" I yelped as I tripped. Why does this happen all the time?

"A-Are you okay?" He asked, a bit worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine, the floor is just slippery. Tell Jin I'll be at the party soon," I said.

"Okay, see you there," he said.

Hanging up on the phone, I picked up the pace and ran through the streets. Because it was Christmas Eve, there wasn't a lot of people outside, which was good, I have a less likely chance to trip over someone.

"Ah!" I fell down to my knees, I looked around and saw that I have tripped on a rock. I groaned as I quickly got up and ran again.

When I finally got to Jin's house, I knocked on the door, panting like I'm going to faint any second.

"Mochi, you're here," Namjoon said when he opened the door.

"Yeah, I am," I managed to pant out.

I looked through the door and saw that there was no music, food and people.

"W-What happened to everyone?" I asked.

He bit his lip and said to come inside, since he noticed that I was freezing my butt off.

I looked around the living room, confused as ever. "Everybody already left a few hours ago," He said, avoiding me eyes.

"Oh god Namjoon, I'm sorry. You even waited for me too," I groaned, face palming at myself.

"It's okay, I just didn't know you'd be this late," he said staring at me. "Besides I needed to tell you something."

I furrowed my eyebrows together, curious on what he's going to say. "For a very long time, I had this thing for you," he started already making my eye widen at him, "I'm not sure if you'd feel the same, but since it was Christmas Eve, I invited you to the party, so I can confess to you."

"I told Jin about this and he'd made sure that when you get there, we'd be alone, but you were running late which I don't blame you. Anyways, everybody started to leave and I told Jin that I would be waiting here for you," he said.

"What I'm trying to say is, I like you Mochi and I got you something too," he said pulling out a small jewelry box out of a drawer.

He opened it and revealed a charm bracelet. I gasped a little, "N-Namjoon, it's so pretty."

He smiled, "Give me your wrist." He took the bracelet out of the box and clipped the bracelet around my wrist.

I smiled and went to go hug him, but I felt one of my feet slipped causing him to catch me. "You're like a ragdoll today," he said making me chuckle.

He was now holding me, and was smiling like an idiot. "Merry Christmas, Mochi," he said. I smiled, but then frowned, "I didn't get you anything for Christmas. I'm sorry."

"That's okay, you can get me something next time," he said giving me a slight squeeze.

That's when an idea hit me.

I tiptoed and pressed my lips against his. When I pulled away, he gave me one last peck before held each other.

"Merry Christmas, Namjoon."

~~~

Author's Note:

Sorry if this was short, I just couldn't add anything to this scenario. (This was more like a Scenario then a Oneshot to me).