Hi, my name is....

(De Andre's POV)

The dinner with the Mystic Falls characters was eventful. The number of stares and glares is too big to count. Amina keeps giving me uneasy looks on the ride home.

"What?" I said to her as I adjusted my seat.

"You just keep surprising me today. The flirting at dinner, what was that?" She asked with a laugh.

"I was not flirting with anyone. I was just being myself." I said to her. She gave me a look of disbelief as if I was on trial for murder.

"All the years I have known you, you have been shy and reclusive. Tonight there was something different you seem shy at first but then cocky. I am shocked at you big bro. You alright?" She said with her eyes on the road.

"Amina, I am fine. I have been feeling a little out of character but it's a good difference nothing bad I promise." I said smiling with a gentle hand on her arm.

"Whatever this change is, I kind of like it." She then shifts gears and zooms the rest of the way home.

///////////////////////////////

When we got home, I went up to my room at unpacking the rest of the boxes and suitcases in my room. I found out I am accomplished in Math and Science. In my other world, I was not good with Academics but I still graduated from high school. I never went to college due to the lack of funds and my mother got sick. I started to sell weed using a regular job as a front to make more money. I needed to pay for the house expenses and my mother's medical bills. My father left us when I was four years old. I still grew up to be a man of my own.

I unpacked one box finding a small black box inside. I touched it and it opened. I saw a big white tooth tied on a black leather string. I wonder who this belongs to. I feel a connection to this necklace for some reason so, I put it around my neck and tie it. I turned to look in the mirror and this necklace gives me a sense of empowerment.

(The necklace)

I finish unpacking the rest of my stuff. I lay on my bed wishing I had a nice fat blunt to smoke right now. I wonder if this body inside smokes weed? No, he seems too polite, or is he? I got up out of my bed thinking if I were to hide weed it would be in the back of my closet inside a shoebox. I went inside my closet turning on the light inside of it. I pushed the clothes aside and saw a small black box. I opened it to find a few blunts inside rolled up with a lighter. I guess this body is not that much of a square. I heard a knock on my door. I put the box back and fixed the clothes in there. I sat on my bed legs crossed.

"Come in". I said. My fictional mother came into my room.

"Hi, my little dragon how was the Mystic grill?" She said sweetly.

"It was a good time Mom I think, I made a few new friends". I said with a big smile on my face. She came over sat down next to me and grabbed the necklace around my neck.