Just my luck (Part 1)

(Deandre's POV)

After a long practice, we went to the locker room to shower and change clothes. I was removing my knee pads on a bench when I heard a conversation near me.

"It is ridiculous. The coach teams me up with the town weirdo that has a missing face in every newspaper." a locker was slammed closed.

"Ty, he is not that bad. You just need to give Deandre a chance." Matt said. I continue to listen as I remove my gear.

"Ugh, I bet you are not happy being partnered with Stefan Salvatore." I saw from the corner of my eye as Matt look down.

"I just have to bite the bullet," Matt said.

"Right." Tyler spat. My helmet fell and they both turn to me.

"I am hitting the showers." Matt walked away wearing a white towel around his waist. Tyler walked up to me. My sitting position on the bench gave him an instant advantage."Did you like our conversation, creep." I gave him a funny look.

"I would not know because it is irrelevant to me," I said smoothly. He leaned down a little.

"I do not want to spend time with you. I find you to be a stain on my eyesight." he spat. I gave him a thumbs up.

"The feeling is mutual," I am not backing down. He does not make me nervous. I am not scared of Tyler Lockwood.

"Lockwood!"

"Dragonmirth!"

We turned to see coach Tanner. He walked towards us.

"This is not a make-out session ladies. Let's get into the showers." Tanner walked to his office. Tyler turned back to me.

"This is not over." the hot head ran out of the locker room. I gave a big exhale.

"Fuck my life," I said taking off my last piece of gear to wrap a towel around me. A hot shower sounds amazing right now. The showers were individualized with a small raggy shower curtain.I turn on the hot water to feel the instant burn on my skin. I finally can relax from all the stress. I moaned a little under the hot stream. My eyes were blurry from the water as soap roamed my body. Unexpectedly, the lights go out.

"Are you kidding me?" I said out loud. I did one last rinse and turned the water off. I poked my head out of the shower stall. The entire shower room was shrouded in darkness. I grabbed a towel off the hook. I can not walk around naked. The towel was wrapped around my waist.

"Hello!" I shouted. I walked into the locker room to find it empty. Where is everyone? I heard a creak. I turned around. The only light was from the fire exit signs.

"Who is there?" I feel like this is a horror movie in the making.

Screechhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I turn around to see a shadow at the end of the hall. The bones crack along with their shape getting bigger. I ran to the double doors that exit towards the field. I banged on the door.

"Someone! Help!" I tried to use all my strength to open the doors. Snapping of bones is right in my ears. I turned slowly to see........