Meeting Damon

(De Andre's POV)

Once detention was over I called Amina to pick me up. I was starving so, Amina drove us to the Mystic Grill for us to eat even if I'm sweaty, stressed, and tired. I definitely should eat something. We enter the restaurant to see Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie sitting together probably discussing Stefan. Amina drags me to their table. All three girls turned to look at us.

"Hey De Andre, how's everything going?"Caroline asked smiling. I sat next to her in the booth. Amina pulled a chair to the table.

"Caroline, just call me Dre," I said to her and she nods her head.

" Dre what did you think about the pairings in history class today?" Bonnie asked me as she tilted her head sipping a soda.

" I thought it was bullshit on not picking our partners but it's whatever to me," I said.

"Yeah I agree with you I wish we could have picked our partners," Elena said sadly.

"Oh, I know who you would have picked someone's name who starts with an S and ends with an N" Caroline teased Elena causing her to blush.

"Speaking of Stefan, I was not able to get his number for the project. Can any of you ladies help me out?" I asked making Elena furrow her eyebrows

"How did you know we were talking about Stefan?" She asked in a small voice that could belong to a child.

"I have noticed the looks you give each other in class it was as if, something draws you two together," I say. Moth to a flame. A deadly combination that would not be beneficial to Elena or Stefan.

"Elena is on her way to Stefan's place. I bet she would not mind you tagging along!" Caroline said. Elena stared at Caroline in shock.

"I don't want to cause any problems for you Elena I can..." Elena then cuts me off and shook her head.

"No it's not an issue I am just trying to figure out how Caroline knows I am going there?" she said.

"You implied it right before Dre and Amina came over here. So, go jump his bones!" Caroline said. Bonnie laughed along with Amina.

"Let's go!" Elena said pulling me up from the table.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elena and I arrived at the Salvatore Boarding house and it looks just like the house from the tv show. We get closer to the door. Elena knocks which causes the door to open. She looks at me and then walked into the house, I followed behind her clenching the straps of my book bag.

"Stefan? Stefan?" She calls out as a crow flies past my face into the house. Elena gasps and I looked at her to see eyes glued to her second love interest, Damon Salvatore the bad brother who isn't at all. He is wearing a long-sleeved black shirt and black pants.

"I... I am sorry for barging in but the door was.." she turned and I happened to look as well to see the door closed.

"Well... was opened," she said confused Damon stared down at her intensely. I was standing by a mirror near the front door.

"You must be Elena. I am Damon, Stefan's brother," he said then looked at me.

"You are?" he asked. I walked closer to Elena.

"I am Dre," I said. He looked up at me.

"Wow, you are tall! they should call you Andre the Giant," he said smirking and I frowned.

"Stefan never mentioned to me that he had a brother," Elena said. He took his steel-blue gaze direction towards her.

"Well, Stefan's not one to brag about me," he said to her. I intercepted their conversation.