Where am I?

(His bedroom in mm)

(De Andre's POV)

I slowly woke up on a comfortable bed with my head cushioned on a fluffy pillow. I looked around the room to see it dimly lit and boxes in the corner of the room. Someone barged into the room pushing apart curtains. I shielded my eyes instinctively from the bright light.

"What are you still doing in bed? We have school in an hour and I want to make an entrance." I removed my forearm from my eyes to look at this person.

She stood in front of the window arms crossed. The sunlight accentuated her golden-brown skin and jewels on her long braids. She looks to be 5'3 in stature.

"Helllooooo am I talking to myself?" she said walking closer to me.

"Well, I um.." I did not know what to say to this stranger.

She picked up a pillow from the bed, Inspecting it like a map before hitting me over the head with it.

"Stop! Stop!" I shouted blocking my head. I stood up wrenching the pillow from her.

"Listen, I do not know who you are or where I am but I will hit you with this pillow in a heartbeat," I said. She stomped her feet in pink flip-flops.

"Mom!" She screamed. Two minutes later a woman enters the room.

"What is wrong?" She asked concerned.

"Mom, Dre is acting strange again." The teenage girl sat on my bed while the woman inched closer to me.

"De Andre, honey, what is wrong? Is it the nightmares?" Cautiously she reaches for my shoulder. I jerked away from her.

"What is going on? Where am I? Who are you?" I said to her. She looked at the smaller girl frowning.

"I should call Dr. Marcos. He said there would be incidents of memory loss from the crash. I knew we should have kept you longer inside the hospital but you insisted to leave." She said wringing her hands.

Crash? All I remember was driving and then bam I am here.

"The last few weeks you seem fine. I thought the move to Mystic Falls would help since..." she ran out of the room teary-eyed.

The small girl darted up from the bed. "See what you did big head. You made Mom cry. I am not sure if you are acting out or if it's memory loss. All I know is.." I cut her off.

"We are in Mystic Falls?" I asked. She stared darts into me.

"Yeah, we moved here a few days ago. We were supposed to move earlier until the accident." She said walking towards the door. She stopped. Turning around with her hand on the doorknob.

"If you don't feel like going to school today, I understand." She said exiting the door. I sit on the floor after her departure head in my hands thinking of two words,

Mystic Falls.

////////

I left my bedroom to track down a bathroom that I found next to a small closet. I walked into the bathroom and turn the light on screaming as I saw the reflection in the mirror. The person in the mirror looks about 17 with light brown skin, brown eyes, and curly black hair that felt silky smooth on my fingertips. My jawline was sharp and my teeth pearly white. I step back from the mirror to see I am taller as well.

I touched both hands to my face caressing and pulling. I am a stranger in a strange body and place that is fictional. This could all be a dream or my new reality.