Hero Hair and the cast of...

(De Andre's POV)

English class was great. We are going to read a few interesting books such as The Outsiders, The Chocolate War, and even The Great Gatsby. I sat in the back to not get noticed much by others in the class and when the bell rang, I left as soon as possible to become familiar with the location of my other classes which were gym, chemistry, lunch, homeroom, Spanish, and History. The class I do not look forward to is History. I never liked Tanner on the show and can't wait for him to die, I just hope he does not cause any problems for me.

One foot at a time, I found all my classes using my lunch period. I did snag an apple from the cafeteria to munch on. I have not encountered any other characters from the show and I think I saw the top of my fictional sister's head earlier but who knows? I am walking into my last class of the day which is History I sat in the back to not draw attention to myself.

I want to blend in with the rest of the students as if I have been here since Freshman year. The last bell rang and I am on my phone texting a quick response back to Amina to meet her in the parking lot next to her Barbie pink car. I responded with an "okay" and put my phone on silent sliding it into my bookbag. The class door is closed by Tanner he clears his throat hunching over his desk, calling out names. Suddenly he scrunches his face up.

"De Andre Dragonmirth" he called out. I hesitatingly raised my hand saying "Here" which I hope he heard from my seat. He continued calling out names.

"Stefan Salvatore," he called out.

"Here." I heard it next to me. Stefan Salvatore's glorious hero hair stained my eyesight. The forest green eyes lit up like mystical gems near a fire from the sun. He stiffened turning to his right to look at me. I looked down quickly. I hope he did not see me. Tanner handed out the syllabus for the course to lecture about Mystic Falls.

"Once our home state of Virginia joined the confederacy in 1861, it created a tremendous amount of tension within the state. People in Virginia's northwest region Had different ideals than those from the traditional deep south. Then Virginia divided in 1863 with the northwest region joining the union." Tanner was writing on the big black chalkboard. I look forward but could feel someone with a burning gaze on me. I tried to focus on taking notes.

Fifty minutes in class was over in a blink of an eye. The classmates were bumping into each other to get out of the narrow doorway. I put my notebook in my bag without realizing it, my pencil rolled onto the floor hitting a black shoe. I am zipping up my bag when I hear a familiar voice.

"Hey, you dropped this," the voice said and I turned around to come face to face with Stefan Salvatore. I took the pencil from his tanned hand.

"Thanks," I said running out the door bag in hand. I walk out the main door into the parking lot.

Where is Amina? I found her standing next to her Barbie Pink SUV talking to Caroline Forbes! Amina laughs playing with her long braids. When I approached, Caroline walked away to her car. Amina looked up smiling.

"Hey egg head you will never believe where we are going this evening," she said.

"Where?" I questioned.

"This place is called the mystic grill we got invited by Caroline Forbes who is popular and a cheerleader. She already met me. She wants to meet you." she said.

"Amina, I do not know if this a good idea," I said standing in front of the passenger door.

"Get in the car and I'm not taking no for an answer," she said. She enters the car starting the engine.

I exhaled hard and got in the front seat throwing my bag in the back, I put my seatbelt on preparing for her driving abilities.

-----------------------------------------------------------