My first fictional party

(De Andre's POV)

When we arrived, people are dancing and drinking. I saw Caroline and Bonnie talking while Elena, wasn't there probably off talking to Stefan on the bridge. Caroline approached us with Bonnie following behind her. She gave Amina a hug and then gave me one as well.

"Hey, I see you both made it do you guys want some drinks". She asked and Amina nodded but I am hesitant about drinking tonight.

"No, I am good thank you," I told her. We both went over to the drinks table. Amina had a red cup got a red cup filled with jungle juice. Bonnie and Amina were talking allowing Caroline to start a conversation with me.

"So De Andre how was the ride here?" she asked me.

"It was not too bad we got here fast due to Amina's driving." We both laughed.

"Well, I am glad you came to this party. I almost thought you wouldn't come" she said taking a sip from her cup.

"No I confirmed it last night remember at the Mystic Grill, " I said to her, and her facial expression changed.

"That's right if Elena comes then you come as well. She is here but she went off to talk to Stefan" She said sadly.

She put her head down looking at the ground. I went closer to her, tilting her head back up towards me.

"What is wrong?" I said as she stared into my brown eyes. She cleared her voice and stepped back from me. She was about to speak.

"Somebody help!" Elena screamed as she and Jeremy were carrying a bloody Vicky Donovan. I forgot this is an episode.

"Vicki? Vicki, what the hell?!" Matt said as he ran towards them then Tyler approached.

"What happened to her?" He said with a look of confusion.

"Somebody, call an ambulance!" Matt screamed out and I am frozen watching the scene unfold. Tyler is on his knees beside Vicky and his hand is against her neck.

"Everybody back up, give her some space," he said as he was next to her. I felt someone get closer to me and see that it is Amina. She looks frightened. I put an arm around her as we stood there.

"It's her neck. Something bit her. She's losing a lot of blood." Elena said. I took off my leather jacket and gave it to Matt.

"Put this on her neck to stop the bleeding," I said to him and he took my jacket to put against her neck.

"Vicki, Vicki, come on, open your eyes, look at me." He said to her panicking. Unknowingly, someone in the shadows was watching the whole scene unfold. Their gaze focused on Dre.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am still holding Amina when Matt left with Vicki in the ambulance. I saw Bonnie speaking to Elena.

"Hey we're gonna go to Mainline Coffee to sober up and wait for news," she said.

"I have to get Jeremy home," Elena said. She turned to us.

"Hey, De Andre is it possible you could give me and Jeremy a drive back home? I am just too shaken up to drive." She asked me. I became speechless.

"Yeah it is no problem," Amina said next to me. We start walking together to the car not before Bonnie grabbed Elena's arm.

" Elena, there's no way I'm psychic. I know that. But whatever I saw, or I think I saw, I have this feeling..." I heard her say to Elena.

"Bonnie, what?" Elena said.