Just my luck (part 2)

(Deandre POV)

CLAWS SLASHED MY ARM!

I cradle my arm to my chest as I run away from this dark hidden figure. I hid behind a row of lockers as it let out a screeching roar. I shook in fear in this dim locker room. My arm felt like it was on fire and I could feel the blood running down my thighs. Suddenly, A screeching rang in my ears from its claws scratching against the metal in the lockers. I let out a scream from the pressure in my ears that let the blood ooze out into rivers. The scream let everything become silent then all the lockers flew away from me. I covered my face to protect it from any impact as I felt the presence behind me. In a glass mirror in front of me, glass mirror revealed its glowing green eyes that pierced into my soul. It threw me into the wall which made me grunt from the pain. I tried to crawl away from the sound of the claws on metal getting closer to my ears. What is this thing? I thought to myself. I felt a slash to my back which made me scream and It turned me around. Those eyes..... I can tell... from one look.... it wanted me dead. I closed my eyes for the next blow of burning.

"Wake up!" I open my eyes to see myself cradled by Matt with the shower water still running over me. His eyes held concern and confusion. I tried to get up but I grunted in pain.

"No, no, do not move! Tyler!" I moved his firm hand away from my arm as I stood up in pain.

"I am fine!" I shouted at him as I grabbed a white towel from the rack. I wrapped it around my waist as I limped to the locker that concealed my clothes. I heard footsteps behind me when the locker opened.

"Dre, your back is bleeding profusely. You should go to the hospital." I heard Matt say behind me. I laid my head against the locker.

"Just leave me alone, I am fine." I start to pull the clothes from the locker.

"No, you won't. I am not letting you be a martyr." I slammed my locker shut and put my hand around his throat.

"You need to mind your fucking business. If I wanted help, I would not ask you!" I shouted into his face as I felt his hands scratching at me.

"Yo! Get off him!" I heard Tyler scream as my tight grip would not loosen. I gave him a wicked smile that made his face turn white.

"Only if you join him." He begins to walk towards me when I felt a hand touch my back. It was warm, gentle, and comforting. I turn around to see Stefan.

"This is not you. Stop, please." My hand let go of Matt's throat who coughed repeatedly. Tyler pushed me out of the way to attend to Matt. I return to my locker to put my clothes on and rush out of the door. When I enter the main parking lot, A red car swerved in front of me.

"Get in!" Stefan said with urgency from the driver's window. I kept walking away from the car as I heard it slowly roll behind me.

"I think your mom would love to know about those wounds and how you attacked a student. Isn't she already worrying about enough?" I stopped to turn back to Stefan who had his head hanging out the driver's side window.

"Listen, stalker, it is none of your business." I heard the pressing of numbers and the sound of my mom's voice.

"Hello, Hello."

I gave Stefan an evil look and he raised an eyebrow at me. He got some damn nerve calling her. The call ended with the press of a button.

"I can call anywhere and anytime unless you get in the car." I rolled my eyes and go into the car. I look forward as my arms crossed over my chest.

"Fuck you!" The car drove onto the main road to the Salvatore boarding house. It took us 30 minutes to get there and Stefan drags me upstairs into his room.

"Take off your shirt and do not go anywhere." He left the room as I removed my shirt. I laid a hand on my back to feel four giant claw marks on my back.

"Yikes! That looks like it hurts like a bitch!" Damon crooned coming into the room drinking a bourbon.

"I thought Stefan put your old ass in a nursing home." He let out a shocked gasp.

"Sexy can not be detained. Anyways, what happened to you? I thought giants were invisible." He said looking down at my back.

"I wish you were drunk somewhere," I mumbled under my breath. Something wet hit my back causing me to scream.

"Oops, I did not mean to spill my drink." Just as Damon spoke, Stefan return back to the room clutching a first aid kit and peroxide.

"Damon, what are you doing here?" Stefan asked sitting down the supplies.

"Oh, I was bored and thought that you wanted to hang out but I ran into your friend." Stefan did not believe a word from Damon's mouth.

"I am busy with my friend. Which you won't have from your unlikeable personality." Stefan opened the door wider for Damon to get the point.

"Yeah, yeah. Have fun braiding each other's hair." On that last remark from Damon, Stefan slammed the door behind him and locked it.

"Your brother is an asshole," I said to him. He nodded opening the first-aid kit. He poured a little peroxide on a cotton ball and then walked over to me. I hissed as I felt the solution touch the open wounds.

"Sorry," He said to me. I laid one hand on my shoulder as the other treated the marks on my back.

"What happened to you? Who did this?" I tried to figure out a lie as I looked down.

"It was fast and attacked me in the shower. I did not see its face." I said to Stefan. He threw the cotton ball into the trash.

"You are lying. There was no one there." He moved away from me to get a needle and thread.

"I have no reason to lie so you can just fuck off! I just wanted to go home!" I shouted. I get up to walk to the door when he steps in my path.

"Move!" I said angrily. He shook his head and I tried to move him out of the way but he stood his ground.

"You do not need to be scared. I can help you. I get the dreams too." I stopped trying to push him out of the way to stare down into his emerald eyes.

"What do you mean?" I asked him. His eyes begin to water a little.

"I am a watcher. I am powerless against it. I had a dream after football practice in the shower, when I woke up, I heard shouting to find you choking Matt." I sit back on the bed to look down at the floor. He came to sit next to me.

"When did it start?" I asked him. I felt his hand slithering into mine.

"A few nights after I found you in the woods. I got pieces of a dream and today, I was able to see the full picture with you being around." I gripped his hand in mine which kept me calm in this moment.

"We had the same dream at the same time. How are we connected? this is so fucking confusing." I said shooking my head and looking at him. He moved his hand from mine and stood in front of me.

"I have to confess something to you. The night I found you in the woods, you were badly hurt." I stand in front of him to stare down into those guilty eyes.

"I am not human. I am something far worse." I kept a serious look on my face.

"You are a vampire." He gave me a shocked look. At least I do not have to pretend to not know the truth about him.

"How..." I shrugged my shoulders at him.

"I had an old friend back home who was one as well. That story is for another time. Now, what did you do?" I watched him gulp then forced the words out of his mouth.

"I gave you my blood,"

This is the first brand new chapter of this series, the road will be long. Comments? Thoughts?