21. Allison

||A bond as important as that of a husband and wife, is the bond between siblings - Lee Dong-Wook||

"Lola? Darling where are you?" Klaus called out as he walked around the mansion looking for her. It had been so long since the couple had lived there, he forgot his way around it and had already gotten lost five times that morning.

"I'm in here" Willow called back from the bedroom. Klaus walked in moments later, holding a pair of scissors. "What's wrong babe?" she asked as she turned to face him.

"Nothing, nothing" Klaus replied, his eyes softening and a small smile appearing on his lips when he noticed that she was wearing one of his sweaters.

"You cut your beard" Willow noticed with a smile as she walked over to him.

"Indeed, I did" He replied as her hand grabbed his chin carefully.

"I like this a lot better" Willow replied as she ran a hand over it, it had been a while

"I need to cut my hair too, because it's too long now" Klaus complained, giving her a look and she already knew that he was about to ask her to do it for him.

"Me too" Willow responded, running a hand through her own platinum blonde hair that had grown exceptionally long in the past three years.

"Want to cut each others hair?" Klaus suggested, holding up the scissors and raising an eyebrow, a stupid smile on his face.

"Sure" she replied without even thinking about it.

•••

"Hey Benny" Willow greeted as she walked into the kitchen, where the ghost was sitting on the counter and reading his favorite book.

"Hi, I like your hair" Ben complimented as he noticed that her hair that used to go long down her back was now shoulder length.

"Thanks. What are you reading?" she asked as she pushed herself up next to him on the counter.

"To Kill a Mockingbird. I used to read this as a kid in English class. Dad used to tell us that it came out in the 60s and we thought it was such a long time ago" Ben told her with a chuckle.

"And now you're living in it" Willow added before her boyfriend walked in to the room. "Klaus we've talked about this, you can't just walk around the house naked"

"I know, I know. I'm just looking for my swimming shorts" Klaus replied as he walked around the kitchen.

"Babe, I can literally see your dick" Willow commented

"Pfft you're acting like you didn't have it in your mouth last night...and other places" he teased, sending her a wink before he walked back out of the room.

"He's so disgusting" Ben commented as he looked up from his book and over at his best friend. "I will never get what you see in him"

"Okay firstly, you are his brother so I would be hoping that you wouldn't. And secondly, stop judging my taste in men" Willow replied.