5. Perfect

|| The human body is the best work of art - Jess C. Scott||

April 20th, 1960

April 20th, 1960

"I really like this one" Kitty said with a huge grin as she looked at her granddaughter with pride. Willow turned to the side to look at herself in the mirror, frowning slightly at the reflection that looked back at her.

"I don't know how much I like this one" Willow replied as she glanced down at the dress that hung on her body. It was definitely not her style and would've suited someone older a lot better. Kitty frowned at that comment, picking up a piece of the fabric and grazing her finger over it.

"I like this one. We should ask the Prophet, he always makes the best decisions" Kitty commented, causing Willow to let out a small groan and roll her eyes.

"He's not a prophet, Gran" Willow responded as her grandmother shook her head and tutted in disapproval.

"You may not think so now my dear, but I promise you that our Prophet is very wise and I think he could teach you a few things" Kitty ranted on about how special Klaus and his abilities were.

"That's why I'm organizing to bring him to California!" Kitty announced with a large grin on her face and swinging her arms out dramatically, as if she expected her grandmother to be happy about the news.

"What?" Willow asked, her face furrowing in confusion as she pulled the dress off of her body, grabbing a sheet to cover herself with.

"I want him to spread his message, and he can't do that if he is only in Dallas. He needs to reach a wider audience, which is what he will get in California" Kitty explained as she pulled her granddaughters hair back and tied a small part of it with a hair tie.

"California? That's so far away" Willow commented, clutching the sheet closer to her body.

"It's only a couple hours away. Why'd you even care? I thought you hated him" Kitty asked, knowing that her granddaughter had no interest in the messages that Klaus was trying to spread.

"I don't care about him. I care about you" Willow replied.

"Well you're free to join us on the trip. Actually, I would rather if you did. I'd miss you too much if you didn't" Kitty told her, her face forming a small frown as she looked at Willow through the mirror.

"So you're going to leave me for a guy that you met 2 months ago who's telling you some bullshit lies?" Willow asked, a frown overcoming her face.

"Well I would rather if you came with us but I know how stubborn you are. And he isn't just a guy, Willow. He's a Prophet" Kitty responded.

"Many other people deserve to hear his message too, not just the people of Dallas" Kitty added.

Willow sighed in annoyance, feeling slightly betrayed that her own grandmother was willing to leave her for Klaus. She did always think that her grandmother would be the one that would stay with her. Everyone else in her life had left her but she never expected her grandmother to do the same.