13. Do Too

||He's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same - Emily Brontë||

 Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same - Emily Brontë||

September 15th, 1961
Baja, Mexico

Willow sat with her legs dangling off the side of the bus as they drove, attempting to make conversation with Keechie, while he smoked a blunt.

"So that's how I gave up my law practice and my whole life to spread the word of our Prophet. He changed my life for the better" Keechie finished his story about how he gave up everything to follow Klaus around the world, but he seemed rather happy with the decision he had made.

"Wow, great story" Willow commented, looking out at the sights around her as they passed by. She hadn't really been listening to his story so she had only heard parts of it. She couldn't really care enough to listen.

"What about you? What did you give up to join the Prophet?" Keechie asked and she shrugged.

"Nothing, really" Willow replied. "He just moved into my grandmother's house and then she died so it's not like I had many other options"

"That's so inspiring" Keechie commented and Willow raised an eyebrow in confusion, wondering how that could possibly be inspiring.

Keechie took his attention off of her and began talking to another cult member. When he did so, Willow noticed the movement from the pen and paper that lay next to her.

"He's an idiot" the paper read.

"I have to agree with you on that one Benny Boy. I don't understand him at all. But to be completely honest, nearly everyone on this bus is an idiot" Willow replied to the ghost.

"Jill isn't" Ben wrote back, a small smile on his face as he wrote her name on the page.

"Well obviously you would think that, you're like in love with her or something" Willow responded.

"You're in love with Klaus and you still think he's an idiot" Ben wrote.

"No I don't" Willow defended.

"Do too"

"Don't"

"Do too"

"Don't"

"Do"

"Why am I fighting with a piece of paper?" Willow asked rhetorically.