36. Back to the Future

||The world was on fire and no one could save me but you - Parra for Cuva||

"Yowza" Herb commented as him and Dot arrived at Sissy's ranch, noticing all the dead bodies of the Commission

"I should've brought my parka" Dot said as she glanced around.

"Excuse me, pardon me" Herb said politely as he stepped over the bodies.

"Herb. Dot" Five greeted as he approached them.

"Hi" Dot replied.

"Sup Herbie" Diego greeted.

"Hey! My man" Herb replied as they started doing a hand shake.

"Good to see you guys" Willow told them, giving the two people who basically raised her, a smile.

"Always good to see you, dear" Dot replied.

"I can't believe it. Is she...?" Herb asked, referring to The Handler.

"Really dead this time? Yes thankfully" Willow replied as Herb and Dot both let out sighs of relief.

"Now that the Handler's gone, what happens at Commission?" Five asked.

"We need to elect a new board of directors. But until then, I've been voted in as acting chairperson" Herb said with pride as Dot smiled and made a clapping motion.

"That's great Herbie" Willow told him with a smile.

"Congrats, that's huge" Diego added.

"I'm so Goddamn nervous" Herb told them.

"You'll do fine" Five reassured.

"Oh, thank you" Herb replied with a smile.

"Herb, we need a favor" Willow told him.

"Oh, sure, anything for you guys" Herb replied.

"A briefcase" Five said. "To go home, where we belong"

"Well, take your pick" Herb responded as he motioned to the hundreds of briefcases that lay on the ground. Willow walked forward and took off the ground, handing it to Five.

"Make sure you keep in touch with us dear, we will need an update..." Dot started but trailed off. "Well, you know what I'm talking about"

"Don't worry, I'll make sure to tell you guys about everything" Willow assured with a smile.

•••

"Hey you" Willow greeted as she walked into the living room of Sissy's house, that was now destroyed. Her boyfriend sat in the middle of the room, clutching Dave's dog tags, closing his eyes and kissing them softly.

"Hello my love" Klaus replied as he looked up at her, a small smile playing on his lips. "And hello to you too" he added, putting a hand on her stomach as she sat down next to him.