24. Welcome to the Family

||When everything goes to hell, the people who stand by you without flinching, they are your family - Jim Butcher||

"Morning lover" Klaus said as the couple woke up the next morning to the sound of Allison making coffee in the kitchen

"Morning" Willow mumbled as she opened her eyes, before smiling up at Klaus, leaning up and kissing him softly.

"Yeah, okay, not on my couch please?" Allison asked with a chuckle as she walked into the kitchen, holding two cups of coffee.

"Oh, sorry Alli" Klaus apologized as he sat up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Has Raymond come home yet?" Willow asked, looking over at her sister in law.

"Not yet" Allison shook her head, handing the couple a cup of coffee each.

"Thanks Allison" Klaus thanked her, giving his sister a smile.

"You're welcome" she replied sitting on a seat on the other side of the room. Willow looked down at her coffee before back up at Klaus.

"Actually I'm gonna go outside for a moment, just to get some air" she told them, standing up and steadying herself due to how nauseous she felt.

•••

Willow sat on the steps of Allison's porch, sitting with her cheek resting against her hand as she looked out at the neighborhood around her. She held an unlit cigarette, twirling it in her hand.

Willow was in the middle of self reflecting on her entire life, specifically her life with Klaus, when suddenly a blue light flashed in front of her.

In a matter of seconds, the thirteen year old boy that she hadn't seen in almost fourteen years, emerged from the light. She recognized him straight away, she could never forget that face: his face.

"Holy shit, Five?" Willow said in disbelief, standing up when she noticed the boy.

"Hi" Five greeted, walking towards her before stopping and realizing her didn't know the woman in front of him. "Who are you?"

"Willow" she said simply. The Boy looked at her for a few seconds, she looked so different now but as soon as he heard her name, he knew. He could never forget that name: her name.

"Willow?" he repeated in disbelief, and she nodded with a small smile.

"Long time no see" she commented with a chuckle.

"You're alive?" Five asked, blinking as he looked at her, making sure that she was actually there.

"I'm pretty sure I am. You haven't grown much since I last saw you" Willow teased and he rolled his eyes playfully.