34. Mirror

||Fight to the last gasp - Shakespeare||

"Do you think whatever's going on inside is causing the cold front?" Diego asked as he stood out of the car and stepping into the snow

"The correlation is high" Five replied, slamming the door of the car.

"Sissy! Sissy!" Vanya yelled as the blonde woman ran out of the barn, holding a gun.

"Get the hell back! All of you, get the hell back!" Sissy yelled at them, pointing the gun at them.

"Hey! What's wrong?" Vanya asked, concern crossing her face as she looked at her lover.

"Carl" Sissy replied simply, looking at the Hargreeves suspiciously.

"What happened to him?" Vanya asked.

"He's dead" Sissy replied, her breath shaking slightly. "Harlan tossed him aside the same way you sent those policemen flying"

"What did you do to him? Vanya what the hell did you do to my son?" Sissy demanded, still pointing the gun and the group.

"We don't have time for this" Diego said, trying to walk forward before Sissy pointed her gun at him.

"Where do you think you're going?" Sissy asked.

"Diego, be careful" Willow said to him, putting an arm in front of Klaus and another in front of Five as she watched Sissy pointing the gun.

"To help your son" Diego replied.

"Look, Sissy I found my family. These are my four brothers and my two sisters" Vanya told her, motioning to the group.

"Were you lying to me the whole time?" Sissy asked.

"Of course not. I didn't know who I was, but I do now. And we are not the monsters they say we are, we did not kill the president, we are not terrorists" Vanya told her.

"Then who are you?" Sissy asked.

"The only one who can help Harlan" Vanya replied.

•••

The group entered the barn, seeing Harlan floating in the middle of a blue and gold energy tornado. They all looked up at him in shock.

"Harlan, I know you're scared but I can help you!" Vanya yelled as she stood in front of her siblings. "I need you to listen to me, can you do that?"