32. We Make a Good Team

||Saving the world is only a hobby. Most of the time I do nothing - Edward Abbey||

"I liked this rug" Raymond said with a frown as he helped Allison wrap the Swede's body in it

"I liked this rug" Raymond said with a frown as he helped Allison wrap the Swede's body in it. To be fair, it was his best rug.

Willow opened her eyes as she woke up against her husband, instantly noticing his arms that were wrapped protectively around her, resting his hands on her stomach. She swore it as if he already knew about the baby, but there was no way he could've known.

"It is a nice rug" Klaus agreed, kissing his wife on the cheek. "You okay?" he asked her, resting his chin on her shoulder and looking at her.

"Mhm" she said as she stood up off of his lap, taking the blanket off of her herself, ignoring how nauseous she felt. "I have to go check on Five"

"I'll go with you" Klaus offered, standing up, but she stopped him, pushing him back down lightly by his shoulder.

"No, you stay here with Allison and Ray. I'll be back in less than an hour, okay?" she asked and he nodded slowly.

"Alright" he gave in, leaning forward and kissing her softly for a few moments before leaving her go.

She told him she would be back in less than an hour, which was a complete lie. Today was going to be a long day for both of them, and they would be apart the whole time.

•••

"Hey Luther, where's the old man?" Willow asked as she walked up the stairs at Elliott's place, seeing her future brother in law laying on the couch.

"Uh, he's in there I think" Luther replied, pointing towards the kitchen.

"Five?" Willow called out as she walked into the kitchen, seeing the sight of the boy drinking every beverage he possibly could from the fridge.

"Five, what...are you okay?" Luther asked as he followed her into the kitchen.

"I'm gonna need to be hydrated" Five replied before closing the fridge and picking up a tub of baby powder, shaking it under his shirt.

"What's with the baby powder?" Luther asked in confusion.

"It'll help with the itching" he replied.

"What itching? There's itching? What the hell is going on here?" Luther asked as Willow gasped in realization.

"Oh you smart bastard" she commented.

"Wait you do have a plan" Luther realized.

"Well, it's a desperation move but...since our brain-dead siblings are incapable of meeting a simple deadline, I got no choice" Five replied.