35. Seconds, Not Decades

The group all ran from different directions towards Diego, who was stuck under a tractor by his foot from the impact of Lila's energy wave

"What took you so long?" Diego yelled as they all regrouped at the tractor. 

"Well we're here now so stop complaining" Luther told him in annoyance.

"Or if you prefer, we could just leave you here" Klaus threatened.

"Does everything in this family have to be a discussion?" Vanya asked.

"Apparently" Willow replied as Luther and Klaus lifted up the tractor while Allison helped Diego by pulling his leg out and helping him to stand up.

"Team Zero! Unstoppable!" Diego yelled before high-fiving Luther, groaning in pain slightly after it due to his brother's strength.

"Has anyone seen Five?" Willow asked, looking around the farm for him.

"He's probably around here somewhere" Diego replied.

"By the way, your ex-girlfriend can blink like Five" Luther exposed and Diego furrowed his eyebrows at the revelation.

"And the bitch just rumored me so I couldn't breathe" Allison added.

"And destroyed like half the farm with a shock wave, so unoriginal" Klaus commented.

"Yeah? Well your girlfriend is The Handler's daughter" Diego exposed, pointing at Willow. Klaus just nodded, showing that he already knew.

"Biologically, yes she is my mother" Willow admitted. "But I left her when I was 17 and this is my first time seeing her since then. And in my defense, I thought it would be better to not talk about her since I'm trying to forget her"

"Well did you think it would also be better not to tell us that you have powers?" Diego asked.

"Huh?" Klaus asked, looking at his girlfriend for confirmation.

"Well I was born October 1st 1989, so yeah I guess you guys can kind of put two and two together" Willow replied.

"She's one of us?" Vanya asked in confusion.

"But there was only seven of us" Luther replied.

"Actually there's forty three of us" Willow corrected. All five Hargreeves exchanged looks of confusion. Their father never told them the whole story, so in hindsight, it did make sense.