Chapter 1: Let's be friends

Space. A dark but mysterious place where stars and planets are. There are billions and billions of planets where there is different kinds of species as the galaxy is a huge place to be in.

While the galaxy is sometimes safe it also has darkness as we pinned down to two capital ships slowing moving through space as these ships are Star destroyers as they belonged the most evil military force within another galaxy known as the Galactic Empire.

We then cut to a chamber within the star destroy as we see a dark cloak figure bowing down to his emperor as we see a hologram of the emperor looking down at him as he says.

Emperor: (hologram) The jedi purge was an success with no the Jedi have been destroyed. However I have senses a disturbing within the unknown region. Have you sens it my inquisitor?

Then the dark cloak figure looks up at the Emperor and spoke in a dark voice.

???: I have.

Emperor: (hologram) The empire will not allow this unknown force stopping our plans. Which is why I have sent you and the whole army of fleets to take over worlds and find this strong force.

???: What if this force is a jedi survivor?

Emperor: (hologram) Then you must destroy this jedi and continue your journey. I fear that the jedi is not the only thing that disturbs me. You are the last of my Inquisitors within the emperor so do not fail me.

???: It shall be done.

The hologram of the emperor dissappear as the inquisitor stood up. He then turns away and walk out to leave the chamber as will do what his emperor ask him to do.

(Meanwhile)

At a planets known as Granbell we see a small fish like ship riding through the ocean as we cut to a teenage boy named Y/n L/n on his kneels meditating as the room around him was slince.

Then he hear a mysterious by familiar voice echoing through his ears as this voice says to him.

???: Never give up, fight for what the force and your heart tells you to.

Y/n: (thought) Master.

Then he heard a knock at the door that snap him out of his meditation as he hears Happy at the other side.

Happy: Hey Y/n, we're almost at the island.

Y/n: Right I be there.

He stood up and once that he exit out of the room as he looks down to see Happy which he is a blue talking cat as Happy asked.

Happy: What where you doing in there?

Y/n: Just some cleaning up but nothing that important.

Happy: OK well anyways we're almost to Gtanbell soon.