Chapter 26: Getting a padawan

It was morning as we see everyone at tge cafeteria eating their breakfast while we see some rebel soldiers and clone troopers crowded up on one table and looked at in shock to see Ella sitting next to Y/n and cuddling his arm with a smile on his face while she turn to the rest and give them a cute smile.

Shiki and the rest where there and they were surprised by this as Weisz fold his arms and said.

Weisz: So this..."cat" turned into a little girl and start calling you and Rebecca mommy and daddy?

Homura: She is so cute.

Shiki: (smile) Whoa I never know you and Rebecca have a daughter, congratulations you two.

Rebecca: It's not what you think.

Ella: (smile) Mommy, Daddy? Are these people good?

Y/n: Yeah these are our friends.

Shiki: (smile) Hi, I'm Shiki wanna be friends.

Ella: (smile) Of course.

Boss: So dis you and Rebecca.....um you know....Um did the "thing?"

Rebecca: (blush) It's none of your business!

Boss: Sorry just wondering!

Scorch: So what should we do with her?

Sev: If she isn't yours then we gonna find her real parents.

Ella:....I don't know my parents.

They were a bit surprised as Ella gose on to say.

Ella: I was just awaken in the middle of the forest, I was scary but I heart talking and that's when I find Daddy and Mommy. Now I'm happy to be with them right Daddy.

She hugs Y/n once more while Y/n blush a little to see how cute she is and pat her on the head which she purred with a smile.

Rebecca: (smile) Aaawww she's adorable! Maybe we should keep her after all. Maybe i can get more cute veiws for my channel.

Happy: (smile) It be pretty interesting to post a cat family video in the galaxy.

Rebecca: (smile) Yep and we show Labilia once and for all who is the best B-Cuber ever!

She was fired up and everyone sees her as Ella asked Y/n.

Ella: Mommy seems to be fired up.

Y/n: (smirk) Yep that's Rebecca alright.

Clone trooper: Sir.

Then a Clone trooper walks over to their table and tells Y/n and the rest.

Clone trooper: We got a transmission from someone that wants to join us. We also believe this person might be a jedi as well.

Y/n: (surprised) Really? That's surprising. I'll be there.

The Clone trooper nods snd walks off while Y/n turn to Delta squad and tells them.

Y/n: Can you mind Ella while we're on a mission?

Boss: Sure sir.

Fixer: We'll take care of her.

Max: Maybe we can teach her a few things about the Republic and the galaxy.

Y/n: Nice. What about you Ella?

Ella: (smile) Sure it be fun. Take care daddy.

Y/n: (smile) Thanks you too.

Once that he, Shiki, Rebecca, Weisz, Homura, Happy and Pino head out of the cafeteria to start their mission while Ella wave goodbye to them with a smile on her face.