Chapter 7: The Forest rebellion (part 1)

Flying through space we see Y/n ans the rest in Elsia's battle ship as they were given her ship by Elsia herself as a gift by Shiki's grandfather.

We see Yogi entering the bridge and we see Y/n and everyone else there looking at a hologram of the galaxy while Yogi walks over to them and said.

Yogi: These disgusting skin like creatures are everywhere and it might take us weeks to get rid them all.

Quinlan: Yeah I guess we haven't thought about getting rid of them after what we pulled earlier.

Yogi: Yeah but your lucky I didn't blast you through the head when your about to kill Y/n.

Quinlan: (smirk) At least I didn't right?

Yogi rolled his eyes while he took off his helmet and then Rebecca asked.

Rebecca: So are you saying there is more Jedi's within this galaxy?

Quinlan: Yep. After the fall of the Republic and the Jedi Order, many jedi either stay in the now Galactic Empire Galaxy or moved to the Unknown Region to hide from them.

Shiki: How many do you think their in this galaxy?

Quinlan: No clue but I heard there is a group of them hanging out at a forest planet known as endless forest.

Weisz: Isn't that planet with a lot of tress everywhere and no technology in there?

Pino: That os correct ane what I've heard is that planet is very beautiful to some people.

Rebecca: (surprised) Whoa that sounds amazing. I always wanna go there.

Y/n: How do you know there is some Jedi on that planet?

Quinlan: Because we've caught a Empire chatter about a group of Jedi fighting against the empire at that planet. If I'm right, the empire is there to kill them.

Y/n: Then we need to stop them and rescue them.

Quinlan: Agree but we can't leave until we get this ship clean up.

Yogi: Your joking right? There is too many of these disgusting skins everywhere. How can we get rid of them?

While they discuss on what to do with the skin creatures inside the ship. Shiki turn and see a throne chair and walks over to it. He press his hand onto it and then sat down.

Shiki: (thought) Wow this feels like my grandpa was here. If that's true then I'm gonna continue on what he started.

???: Activating protocol A7!

Then a mark on Shiki lights up and the throne chair also lights up as well which cost everyone to turn and see a large door behind Shiki start to open.

Shiki leaps out and turn to see it opening. Then stepping out of the open doors was a women with long green hair and have a visor coving her eyes as she step out into the light.

 Then stepping out of the open doors was a women with long green hair and have a visor coving her eyes as she step out into the light