Chapter 68: Humans as pets?

We see the Eden's zero and the Republic fleet arrived at another planet that seem to be in Separatist control planet. We then cut to the meeting room where Y/n, Flanker, lancer, Rebecca, Shiki, Gray, Weisz, Homura, Happy, Pino, Witch, Sister, Hermit and Carl as they begin by talking about the planet they cone across.

Carl: That's Foresta a nice planet....Well was but it seems Ziggy's army took control of it.

Rebecca: You think they are looking for the relic?

Flanker: It's a possibility. We need to head down there and take a look.

Weisz: Yeah how do we get pass that blockade?

Homura: We can use the Aqua wing to go through the blockade.

Rebecca: True.

Y/n: Okay then here is the plan. Me, Flanker, Lancer, Rebecca, Shiki, Weisz, Homura, Happy and Pino will use the Aqua Wing to get down to the planet and scout around. Dad you'll be in charge of the fleet and the invasion. Doom will be in charge for the attack.

Carl: (smile) Be safe son.

Y/n: Right.

Rebecca: Gray take care of Ella while we're away will you?

Gray: (smile) Sure thing. Besides I think Kame and Yori are with her so I'll check up on them.

Rebecca: (smile) Awesome.

Flanker: So any information we should know about that planet?

Hermit: There is one. According to this a machine master name Xenolith has been reported been living on the planet for 10,000 years.

Lancer: Whose that?

Witch: He's the founder of the Ether gear. He was also Ziggy's mentor.

Gray: (surprised) Wait you get to tell me that bot was Ziggy's master?!

Shiki: (surprised) You think he'll mightbbe my friend?

Weisz: It was 10,000 years so he could be dead by now.

Sister: Maybe so but he could have been useful in our fight.

Witch: Indeed.

Y/n: Still let's get to work. Let's go down to the planet and see what we can find.

Y/n, Flanker, Lancer, Shiki, Happy, Pino, Weisz, Homura and Rebecca leave the meeting and head to the hanger. Rebecca was behind them when she felt a tap on her and turn to see Doom.

Rebecca: (smile) Hey Commander Doom. Is there a problem?

Doom: No its just. Before we left Blue Garden....Fordo wanted me to give this to you.

He hand her a holopad which she looks at it a bit confused and ask.

Rebecca: What's this?

Doom: Don't know but he sounded serious. He wanted you to give it a hear whenever you have time.

Rebecca: Sure thing.

She pocket it and once that she catches up with the rest. The Aqua wing leaves the hanger and flies towards Foresta. They pass through the blockade without any problem and soon enter the planet which was filled with trees as Rebecca finds a safe place to land.

(Short while later)

We see then walking through the forest with Y/n, Flanker and Lancer taking point as they walk through the forest as they noticed the fishes flying through the forest.

Lancer: At this point I'm not surprised we come across a planet that is weird.

Flanker: You and me both brother.