Chapter 37: The Final test

Rebecca is slowly waking up after hearing what sound like alarms blurring as she slowly open her eyes and slowly sat up and see she was in a holding cell as she look around in a panic and realising that she has been captured.

Rebecca: (shocked) What the?! How did I get here? What is this place?

Stormtroopers run pass her in front of her cell while alarms were blurring outside as she stood up and get closer to see what is going on when she heard calm footsteps coming towards her and Cody appear in front of her cell as she step back a bit to stare back at him.

Cody: Drakken would like to see you.

Cody open her cell and she step out and has no choice but to go with Cody. The two walk through the halls as Rebecca looks at Cody and sees that he is a clone so she try to tell her.

Rebecca: Hey listen, i can tell that your a clone and you know that this isn't right. The empire is something your don't want ti fight for.

Cody: I fight for the empire now be quiet or I'll knock you out.

Rebecca stay silent as they arrive to Drakken's room as Cody open the door and step inside as he salute to Drakken.

Cody: I've brought the prisoner for you sir!

We see Drakken staring out of the window watching the chaos that is happening between the Republic and Empire while holding a wine glass as he tells Cody.

Drakken: (smirk) Thanks you Cody. You may leave now.

Cody nodes and turn and make his leave. Once that Drakken turn to Rebecca whoch Rebecca step back in fear which Drakken sees this as he assures Rebecca.

Drakken: Never worry, I'm not going do anything to you. I just want to talk with you, here have a seat.

He sat down his own chair whioe Rebecca was hesitant at first but with no choice she sat down across from him as Drakken take a sip of his drink.

Drakken: After for so long we finally met. Too bad your jedi friend ain't here to meet me, I have something to show him if he was here.

Rebecca: What do you want from us?

Drakken: (smirk) Well if you must know, there is something within Edens Zero that you want and what the empire wants that can chance the galaxy forever.

Rebecca: What is it do you want in there? And even if you know where it is, you never get it!

Drakken: (chuckle) Oh my dear Rebecca you must be blind, I ready have it.

Rebecca: What?

Drakken: (smirk) You see Rebecca there is a Ether gear that is able to go through time and space, changing different points in time and alternate time itself. Of course I want it for my own reasons but the empires reason is very interesting. They told me that their Emperor wants this power to control time and be able to change the past to make a better future....or make him immortal. This Ether gear can do any of those things.