Chapter 14: Imperial clone commandos

Crystal that are pointing at the sky within a fantasy like RPG game as we see tones of Crystals pointing at the Sky that appear to be space while there is no one around....except for one.

Sitting on the edge of the cliff and looking like emotionless was Hermit. She sat there just like in Iron Hill alone with no  one or anything around but just sat there being silent for a while.

Soon she looks up at the Sky with stars and a planet above her and she get flashes of Ziggy in her heard before she lower down her head looking at the view of the edge of the cliff before she said to herself.

Hermit: Ziggy.......why have you abandoned me.

(Meanwhile)

Shiki who changed his avatar to be a jungle boy leaps up into the air and grabs an apple off a tree and takes a bite at it. We see the rest standing around while Y/n was meditating and trying to sense Hermit anywhere while Lancer was on a small hill looking around for anything for miles.

Weisz: Jeez what's taking Y/n so long?

Rebecca: Be patient Weisz.

Weisz: We've been here for who knows how long and all Y/n is doing is Sitting his ass and doing nothing!

Lancer: That's what Jedi dose when ever they try to sense anything through the force. I'm no Jedi but that usually works.

Homura: Usually?

Happy: Like is I hard for Jedi to sense anything?

Lancer: If there is a dark force then maybe?

Pino: I guess Jedi's are train to be patiented during their missions

Weisz: Yeah but now I'm bored. Hey Rebecca, wanna take a dip in the lake with me?

Rebecca: No thanks I'm good.

Weisz: (smirk) Oh relax we are both girls, at least you can make my dream come true.

Lancer: Didn't I tell you to chance your avatar?

Weisz: Hey, I can do what ever I want with my avatar! I know my right!

Homura: He has a point.

Lancer: (sigh) Fine but if a guy or girl walks over and try to flirt with either of yous, then don't blame me.

Then Y/n open his eyes and stood up.

Shiki: Did you find her?

Y/n: No. Something is blocking me to find her. If this is really her game then there is a dark force somewhere.

Happy: Sounds scary.

Lancer: So what's the plan?

Y/n: I may not find Hermit but I do sense a nearby village so let's head there and see what's there.

Lancer: Well at least it's not just here.

Rebecca: Of course not. There is these AI bots that we may encounter when we get to the village.

Lancer: So their not real people?

Rebecca: No but if you kill them you get banned.

Lancer: So don't kill the innocent, Sounds simple.

Homura: We should get a move on.

Shiki: (smirk) Right, let's go!

They start to make their way to the village while Y/n looks back at Homura and senses something is off about her. Homura met with Y/n's and the two stare for a minute before Lancer asked.