Chapter 6: Master Vs padawan

Rebecca's ship is pulled towards a pirate ship by the tractor beam as we see Yogi looking at the pirate ship through the window along with Rebecca and Y/n and turns to Weisz and asked.

Yogi: Can you try to get use the hell out of here?

Weisz: No! We're stuck in a tractor beam!

Yogi: Damn it, who the hell are these guys?

Yogi turns to see Rebecca shaking in fear and asked.

Yogi: Rebecca what's wrong?

Rebecca: (scared) I know that ship. That's Elise Crimson ship. One of the most deadly pirates around.

Yogi: (shocked) You gonna be kidding me!

Happy: (scared) Oh crap We're gonna die i just know it!

Shiki: Wait what's Elise crimon?

Yogi: Their one of the deadly pirates throughout the unknown Region. What I've heard, their not the type of people you wanna make friends with.

Rebecca: (scared) This is bad. Really Really bad.

Pino: Wait Y/n hadn't said anything for a while. Is he alright?

They all turn to Y/n who wasn't scared or frightening by the pirates but rather......surprised and confused as he stare at the ship.

Shiki: Hey you alright man?

Happy: maybe he is frightening like Rebecca is.

Rebecca: (scared) N-No I'm not!

Happy: Then why are you sweating all of a sudden?

Rebecca: (scared) It's normal alright!

Y/n: There is a Jedi on that pirates ship.

They turn back to Y/n and they were silent for a minute before Weisz asked.

Weisz: Um did I hear you correctly or the screams of Rebecca panic probably block my ears but did you say there is a Jedi in that ship?

Y/n: Not just a Jedi.....A jedi master!

Rebecca: (shocked) What, are you sure?!

Y/n: Yes. I can sense him through the force but I don't know who.

Then there was a shake and soon their ship was docked into the pirate ship for capture. Then a hologram of Elise sat in a chair appears in front of everyone.

Elise: (hologram) Hello there, my apologies but you are now captured by the Elise Crimson. I am the captain of this pirate crew named Elise.

Y/n: I've sense you've been tracking us down.

Elise: (hologram) Indeed. You must be a Jedi that we heard about. I heard many tales of you adventures with your friends and your fight against the empire who came to this galaxy. And I've just gotten word that you escape a dead planet by the time eater. You must have some great piloting skills.

Weisz smirks while he fold his arm but Elise also says.

Elise: (hologram) But only idiots could be caught so easily by our ship's tractor beams.

Weisz seems disappointed while Y/n asked Elise.

Y/n: I know there is a Jedi on your ship and I wanna know who is that jedi you gave gotten in there?

Elise: (hologram) Ah yes the other jedi we have. It's a long story. You see, we have detected a ship floating through space and we bring it in to see what is in stored. It was a weird one and we never seen it in our lives. But when we open it a singal jedi leap out and take out some of my crew until we stun him. He told us he was a Jedi survivor he managed to escape from the empire and now.....he is one of us.