Chapter 51: We all need a day off (Lemon)

(Several years ago)

On the planet of Zakuul we see Apollyon along with four Purge troopers at the planet assigned on a secret mission by Darth Malgus to find any weapons or gear they can use against the Republic within the unknown region. We see him along with his purge troopers walking through the forest while they walk deeper and deeper into the woods.

Soon they exit out of the bushes and find themselves in front of a very old building that looks like an old base that wasn't found for years.

Apollyon: Hhhhmm looks like this place will do for now. Search inside, let's see what we can find.

Purge trooper 1: Yes sir.

The four Purge troopers enter inside the building while Apollyon stand outside and guard. He looks around among the trees, keeping his guard up for any ambushes that might pop up in frontbof him.

He stood there like a statue when he heard something in the bushes and quickly he pulls out his light saber and ready himself but then a alien like rabbit hop out of the bushes and looks at Apollyon and then hops away.

Apollyon lend out a chuckle and deactivated his saber and stood there for a bit and realised the Purge troopers hasn't come out yet.

Apollyon: Hey! What's happening in there? You hot the gear?

He doesn't turn around but he still can't hear nothing but he sense something coming up behind him, something strong in the force so he slowly lowee his hand towards his saber while he stood there and then he immediately pulled out his saber and immediately turn around to face-

Next thing he knows he was being grabbed in the neck by a mysterious female person holding a yellow or golden saber as her grip gets tighter and tighter as Apollyon almost felt like his neck is gonna snap any second.

???: Well. Welll. Well.....look what I have here? A sith that try to steal my gear? How cute....and pathetic!

She then force pushed Apollyon back and he crashed onto a tree and slam hard on the ground. Apollyon slowly gets up while he looks over to see the female figure giving him a smirk that strike fear into Apollyon.

Apollyon turn and run away while we can see a purge helmet on the female figures other hand as she lend out a chuckle and then said.

???: Run away sith. Your not the person I'm looking forward to challenge. I'm looking forward to face a powerful jedi by the name of....Y/n L/n. (Laughter)

(Present day)

Gray gently grab his neck, remembering when she grab him by the neck as he looked up and we can see him, Y/n ans Shiki back at Blue Garden and standing in front of the cosmic senaters as they were shocked by Gray's story and this worried them.

Waston who is sitting in the middle lend back on his chair while looking serious and ask Gray.

Waston: Is there any telling her forces will come to Blue Garden or she knows where Blue Garden is?