Chapter 21: Test your luck

We see Edens Zero along with a fleet of Republic ships travelling through space and heading to their next location and this location is where Valkyrie will be at. Within Edens Zero we see Witch, Y/n, Sister Irvy and Mosco walk through the halls as Y/n asked.

Y/n: So any information about Sun Jewels?

Witch: Well it's a rich place where rich people usually go there and test out their luck with many games ans gambling.

Sister Irvy: great a planet filled with rich fuckers that just wanted money for those lives.

Mosco: Mosco agree.

Y/n: So tell me about Valkyrie, what was she before she go on her own path?

Witch: She's kinda not a talkable type but she is brilliant with sword combat.

Y/n: (smile) Guess that would explain why Homura is so good with a blade. She maybe be getter then me and the rest.

Sister Irvy: (smirk) Still I think your one cool saber fighter, heck maybe there is more tricks you can do if you know what I mean.

Y/n blushes a little and they walk near Hermit's dress room and her conversation in there she they enter the room as Y/n asked.

Y/n: What's going on in here?

Shiki: Y/n! Great timing, check this out!

They turn to Y/n and the rest to see they changed into their new Outfits which Y/n find them cool.

Y/n: (surprised) Whoa they suit you guys.

Rebecca: (smile) We figured we have an ungraded since the clones are getting new armor as well.

Witch: New armor?

Boss: That's right and Delta squad was the first.

They turn to see Delta squad new armor and helmets which looked pretty good on them.

Sister Irvy: (smirk) Whoa looks pretty cool.

Mosco: Soo cool, Mosco!

Sorch: Yeah and I gonna say, this one seems a lot lighter then our original one.