Chapter 65: The first temple

Deep within the oceans we find a squad of Aqua clone troopers swimming deep into the oceans of the planet called Red Cave. They dive deep and deep to the ocean until they come across something amazing. They where met a huge underwater city that looks like it has been under water for years as they stared at this found.

Aqua Clone troopers: Captain I'm detected a unknown ship somewhere here.

Aqua Clone trooper Captain: Alright then. Let's check it out.

They head over and check this out and soon they found it. They swim close to the ship and looked inside only to find a skeleton inside as they suspected the ship and it seems very old.

Aqua clone trooper Captain: Let's take this to the surface so the generals will have a look at this.

(Meanwhile)

Up at the surface we see everyone enjoying their time at Red Cave and having fun at the beach. Some where at the ocean, splashing around while soke where at shore and relaxing. We see Y/n and Carl relaxing by the shore with their shorts as Y/n ask his father.

Y/n: You ever been to thid planet before?

Carl: Don't think so but this is pretty neat.

Y/n: (smile) Agree. Still you think this is where we find one of mothers relics?

Kira: What? You don't believe me?

Then Kira, Kleene and Maria came up to Y/n with their bikinis as Y/n noticed Kleene and ask.

Y/n: I thought you and your brother didn't want to join us on the beach.

Kleene: I wanna have fun as well.

Maria: (smirk) More importantly wanted to see your sexxy body.

Kira: (smirk) Damn he maybe hot with his clothes on but he's even more hotter without them.

Y/n blushes while Carl smirks to see his son getting flirted by some girls.

Ella: Grandpa! Daddy! Look! Look!

They turn to see Ella, Happy and Pino making a pretty cool sand castle as they finish by placing a jedi flag on it and they are done.

Pino: (smile) What do you think?

Happy: (smile) Awesome castle right?!

Y/n: (smile) Amazing you three. That is a cool sand castle.

Ella: (smile) Thank you.

Gray: Hey guys.

Then Gray came up to them along with Eric and Reznya as Gray tells them.

Gray: The squad of Aqua troopers came back and they have something.

Y/n: Okay then, let's see it.

Moments later they see a small ship being pulled into shore as they suspect the ship while Shiki, Rebecca, Homura and Weiss came up to them.

Rebecca: Is that a ship?

Homura: A very old one.

Weiss: Doesn't look like any ship we're familiar with.

Aqua clone trooper Captain: No. It seems this was a star fighter and the skeleton inside is unknown but we found this badge.

He give it to Y/n as he takes it and looks at the badge.

Y/n: "Andrew." Any idea who this guy is?

Aqua clone trooper Captain: No sir. Whoever this guy maybe must be unknown.

Y/n: I see.

Aqua clone trooper Captain: That's not all. We believe we found the temple that we have been looking for.