Chapter 16: The Light always wins

We see Hermit still sitting on the same cliff like always and in the distance we see an army of Jamilov's flying creatures coming towards Hermit to kill her and she sees this but she doesn't care.

Hermit: I don't care anymore. I really just don't care if I die I this world. I just want the pain....the pain to just....go away.

The creatures were flying towards her very fast and they were about to make it until rushing footsteps is heard behind Hermit and Shiki came up in front of her and swipe them all away with his gravity either gear.

They crash onto the ground and Shiki turns to Hermit and asked.

Shiki: You okay?

Hermit just looks up at him and doesn't say nothing but Shiki sees she still doesn't trust him or any humans so he picked her up and said while they walk off.

Shiki: You don't have to hate all humans. What ever happens, we can help you.

Hermit: No you can't.

Shiki knows he won't give up on helping her so he takes her back to the rest and help them out in the fight.

(Meanwhile)

Back at Crysta we see everyone except for Y/n were shocked to see two Homura. One who looked exactly like her while the other had a male avatar but this confused them on which one is the real Homura.

Rebecca: Wait there's two Homura?!

Weisz: Okay I'm lost right now.

Pino: How is that possible?

Y/n: When the fake Homura come up to us I've since through the force that something was off about her. Her thoughts and feels were all different to the Homura we knew. At first I wasn't sure until I realised was right when I realised she never shown to help Shiki or any of us. Usually she gose right in on the battle and help us but no, she disappeared twice and only appear to try to kill a little girl and Lancer.

Lancer: Okay that make sense but what about this "real" Homura? Where were you when we were with the other Homura?

Homura: For some reason I was spawned inside and cell, fortunately I've managed to escape and gathered at much intel I can gather. Besides, I would never use a male avatar!

Lancer: Guess so but how dose the other one know who we are?

Y/n: That's I wonder as well.

He stood up and looks at the fake Homura and asked.

Y/n: Who are you?

The fake Homura smirks and suddenly her avatar changed to now a female girl with blonde hair as she smirks at Y/n.

Amira: (smirk) Your clever as you thought Jedi. Names Amira, pretty nice to meet you.

Lancer: Why are you here? Are you working for Jamilov?

Amira: (smirk) I was but now I think I should get going now. Take care Jedi.

Then she logs off right in front of them. Soon Jamilov gets impatient and said.

Jamilov: I have enough waiting!

Then he slash all of his troops and once they were all clear he suddenly fired a beam that cist everyone to leap away and dodge the blast. Y/n lands on his feet and quickly active his lightsaber ane blocks a strike from Jamilov as he laughs at him.

Jamilov: (Evil laughter) I cannot wait to kill you Jedi. This will be awesome to finally kill a Jedi!

Then Jamilov kicks Y/n back which sent him flying and crash through a building's and he lands hard onto the ground. He stood up ane quickly dodges a strike from Jamilov and the two fight with blades swinging at each other while Rebecca and the rest reach over and see them go at it.