Chapter 46: Squad: Machine Warriors

In the hills on the planet Sunbright we see imperial forces and Mountain Republic company engaged in battle as we see Republic Mountain troopers wearing green armor with green visors on their helmets as they find cover and return fire at imperial forces ad Imperial forces continues to fire at them.

The Imperial forces fired back at them as Republic troopers try to push up when they see an Imperial tank appear behind Imperial forces as the tank fires and blow up a few Republic troopers away while we see Commander Hills hiding behind cover and aim his blasted rifle and take out a few Imperial Stormtroopers before return back to cover follow by an explosion near him they spread dirt and smoke.

Hills: This is commander Hills, we need backup right away! We're getting heavy fire by imperial forces right now!

Another explosion blows up near him as he peak out of cover and fire a few more at Imperial forces now marching down the hill. Then we see a figure as she actived her light saber and leap down and stab her saber into the top of the imperial tank and leap away as it explod. Once on the ground she deflected the incoming shots and firce pushed a few imperial Stormtroopers while the rest of her troopers take out what's left of them.

She breath a sigh of relief as she deactivated her light saber and walks over to Commander Hills to see if he and the rest were alright.

Ada: You alright Commander?

Hills: We're alright ma'am. You saved us just in time.

Ada: (smile) No problem. Now let's see what's at the other side od this Mountain.

Hills: On you ma'am.

They follow Ada as they make their way on top of the mountain and soon they made it to the tope and they see a whole city there but it's surrounded in a large dorm shield.

Hills: Looks like the shield generators probably inside the city.

Ada: Guess this looks like we need a plan. That's return back to base and report this with the rest.

Hills: Yes ma'am.

They make their way down the mountain and return back to base to report this to the rest.