Chapter 36: Friends stick together

Hunter, Wrecker, Echo, Tech and Omega stare in shock to see Crosshair and his squad of Death Troopers as he is standing in front of his squad looking at hunter and the rest as he look at Hunter and he broke the silence by saying.

Crosshair: Been a while hasn't it Sargent? Been a long while since we last met back on Kamino.

Hunter: Yeah and you rejoin the empire, after what they did to Kamino!

Crosshair: It was for the empire. Operation: War-Mantle was necessary for the empire.

Hunter: By replacing us!? Your okay about that?!

Crosshair: If the empire wants to replace clones solders that were clones to signed up people across the galaxy....I will accept it.

Hunter: You can still walk away Crosshair. Don't make us fight you.

Crosshair just stare at Hunter while Hunter stare at him back as Crosshair puts on his helmet and tell his squad.

Crosshair: Get them.

The death troopers run pass him, find cover and open fire at them which they return fire as Hunter finds cover along with the rest as they get behind cover as they open fire at the Death troopers and take some out.

Tech: We need to get to the jammer and shut it down otherwise back up will not come!

Wrecker: I'll smash it!

Wrecker was about yo run over to the Jammer but Hunter tackle him down as Crosshair fired his blaster rifle at Wrecker but it missed.

Hunter: Best not to get shot again just like last time.

Wrecker: You mean several times I was shot but lived. (Chuckle)

Omega: There has to be a way to get over there.

Echo: Yeah but how? There's no way we can't get over there without Crosshair shooting us out.

Tech: We need to find a way to blind him some how but that's impossible.

Omega thinks of a plan when she noticed a EMP detonator and asked.

Omega: What about we use EMP detonators to knock him out?

Tech: Even we do, he'll shoot it before we can even have a chance to throw it.

Omega: But what if it's up close.

Tech and Echo stare at Omega and thinks it might be risky but it might work. Hunter and Wreckertakes out a few Death troopers while they dodge Crosshair's shots.

Wrecker: Oh man! Where is that demon king kid when you needed him!

Hunter: Same but looks like we're one our own for now.

He looks over and noticed Omega wasn't there which Tech point to where Omega is and see her ducking down of boxes and sneaking her way to Crosshair, managing to sneak by without any Death troopers or even Crosshair to noticed her.

Once there she gets behind a cargo box and peaks over to Crosshair who didn't noticed as she active the EMP detonator.

Omega: (thought) Sorry for this Crosshair.

She the rolled the EMP detonator towards Crosshair which taps on his foot as he looks down and it was too late as he was zapped by the electricity and falls unconscious while the rest take out the rest of the Death troopers and once that the hanger is clear.

Hunter: Nice job Omega.

She node while she looks over to the unconscious Crosshair and felt bad while Tech and Echo race over to the jammer and they managed to shut it off.