Chapter 3: Visiting an old friend

The two doors within the guild slide open as Y/n, Shiki, Rebecca, Yogi and Happy step into the guild and Shiki was amazed how big the place really is.

The place was a large circle like room with many floors that may go to the top, a bar where guild members can drink and talk to one to each other, a game area to play some games and bet themselves to lose or win money and many more.

Shiki: (surprised) Wow this is so awesome!

Yogi: And you tell me Shiki was living with a bunch of bits on one planet?

Y/n: Yep and they took care of him when he is young.

Yogi: Huh and he's said to be the demon kinds son? Ha! That's a joke.

Happy: That's what Shiki's village people said.

Yogi: I'll believe it when I see it.

Shiki: I wanna touch everyone!

He was about to ran off when Rebecca grabs him by the back of the shirt to stop him and Shiki fell backwards onto the ground.

Rebecca: You can't bother people and I don't want to get in trouble so behave alright.

Shiki: Alright.

???: (smile) Rebecca, Y/n I see you two have returned.

They look ahead and see a young girl with blonde hair with glasses on as Rebecca smiled and says.

Rebecca: (smile) Hey Clarsse, it's been a while.

Clarsse: (tear) Yeah but I'm so glad you and Y/n are alright.

Rebecca: (thought) It's not a big deal or anything Clarsse.

Y/n: (smile) How is things around the guild?

Clarsse: Hard but going well. Who's your new friend?

Y/n: This is Shiki. We met him at Granbell and we were wondering if it's alright we can have him as an adventurer.

Clarsse: (smile) Of course, I bring over the files right away.

Y/n: (smile) Thanks Clarsse.

Clarsse blushes a little and walks off. While Shiki was still laying on the floor because he was looking at something above them.

Shiki: Who is that?

They all look up and see what Shiki is saying. A hologram of a large women sitting on a rock like chair with some bits of grass around it.

Rebecca: That's Mother. Not the real one that's just a hologram but what I heard, she's even bigger then a planet. Years ago there was an adventurer who met her and lives to tell his story on how he met her. Till that day, everyone is doing their best to try and find her once again.

Yogi: (smile) It be pretty cool to meet Mother because what I heard she holds amazing powers and said she can grant any wish.

Shiki stood up and looks at the hologram of mother for a while until he said.

Shiki: I think.......I think I met her before.

Everyone in the guild stop what they were doing and stare at Shiki. They stare at Shiki for a while until their silence was burst into laughter as they think Shiki made a funny joke.

Guild member 1: (laughter) You gonna be kidding?! No way you met that thing.

Guilf member 2: (laughter) Yeah unless she's your mother or something!

Everyone continues to laugh which made Rebecca embarrassed until a sound of a blaster shot was fired into the air. Everyone stop laughing as Y/n and the rest turn to see Yogi's blasted pistol was pointing at the air before he slide his blasted into his host and said to everyone.