Chapter 59: The cosmic flesh

On the planet of blue garden, we see a hotel called the Love and lucky hotel as we see a janitor of the hotel walking through the hallways of the floor, doing his mopping job while he whistle to himself as he mop the floor while he continues on whistling while he is doing his job. He was minding his own business when he heard a scream fellow by something hitting the ground.

The janitor stopped and look around. He realised the noise was coming from the hotel room near him so he make his way over there and soon arrived at the door. He knock on the door and after a while there was no response. He looked around and then pulled out a spare key and unlock the room and open the door and peak inside. He step inside and look around as he enter the room.

He come across the kitchen which he sees blood pouring out behind the kitchen desk so he slowly make his way over and then peak around only to stumble back in shock and run away to call the police while we see a lifeless hand laying on the floor and not moving.

(Later)

The Republic police force arrived as they block the entrance of the room with hologram like tape while inside we see a few androids taking some pictures of the crime scene while two detectives enter, one was the head detective named Mason while his assassin is android named Rily as they approach the police Sargent.

Mason: What's the situation here Sargent?

Police trooper Sargent: Well judging by the body and the wounds this victim have gotten, it seems this was a surprise attack. The attacker caught him by surprise.

Mason: I see. What is the cost of death?

Police trooper Sargent: It appears stab wounds sir. No light sabers wounds, just a stab wounds for whoever this attacker is, he or she uses a knife.

Rily: Have you identified his name?

Police trooper Sargent: We already know who he is. His name, is Ralph Diez. He works as manager of a android builder company not far from here.

Rily: I see. His company makes and upgrades androids and other devices correct?

Police trooper Sargent: Yes sir.

Mason: Well time to get to work. Look around and find anything suspicious and call me whenever you found something.

Police trooper Sargent: Yes sir.

The two detectives leave the apartment room and make their leave of the hotel and return back to the Police station.

(Short while)

Inside we see Mason and Rily placing up pictures and the victim along with the company he works for as Mason stare at the board and asked Rily.

Mason: It's strange since the murder has to get inside with a door but yet the janitor unlock it which is impossible so whoever this murder maybe use a different way to enter. But how?