Chapter 48: Trapped together

We see Shiki, Rebecca, Happy, Homura, Pinoa, Weisz, Nick and Jeanne as they are keeping an eye on imperial forces coming in theie way so they can take them down before they could have a chance to enter the mall and help oit the Sith apprentices. Weisz is sitting at the bench while the rest stand around as Weisz turns to the mall and breath in a sigh.

Weisz: (sigh) Damn I'm board. Can we not just go in and back them up?

Nick: Our orders is to stay here and make sure no imperial forces will not get pass us.

Weisz: What ever you say man.

Homura: Still I am curious about Malgus plan. I mean he can't just attack this planet without a reason right?

Jeanne: Either to start a war against the Republic or something else. Either way we're here to make sure that will never happen.

Rebecca: Let's hope they are alright in there.

Pino: Um we may have a problem.

They turn to Pino as Pino turns to them and tells them.

Pino: According to this planets history, there is a chance there will be a earthquake in most days in every months.

Weisz: That doesn't sound good.

Shiki: Wait what's a Earthquake?

Pino: Earthquake's are when everything started to shake which cost destruction. If I'm right there will be one very soon.

Rebecca: Let's hope Y/n and the rest defeat them soon before that happens.

They agree and then we cut to Y/n, Sky and Ahoska clashing their blades against the three sith apprentices as Sky actived his jetpack and fire his twin blaster pistols at Gak which he deflected his shots and managed to hit his jetpack which cost him to fell and land hard at the ground. Gak leaps over and was about to stab him but Sky leaps oit of the way as Gak stab his saber onto the floor while Sky fires a grapple which wrapped around Gak as he fell to the ground while he struggled to break free.

Then Sky stun him which cost Gak to fall unconscious while he looks over to see Ahoska still facing with Xitto while Y/n is also still battling Apollyon far from them. He leap over and land next to Ahoska as he actived his light saber as Xitto looks at them both.

Ahoska: (smirk) Like your saber.

Sky: Thanks. Yours is pretty good as well.

Ahoska: (smirk) Thanks. Shall we finish this up?

Sky nodes while Xitto leaps towards them ready to strike but the two forces pushed Xitto back, sending him flying back and crash into a store. They see nothing but dust as they turn away and look over to see Y/n battling again Apollyon.

The two were about to assist when suddenly the mall started to shake which cost them to stumble as the mall continues to shake even more as eveyething around them start to fall apart.

Ahoska: This ain't good.

Sky: It's a Earthquake! We need to move now!

Ahoska: Y/n! We need to go now!

Apollyon and Y/n enter a blade lock as Y/n hears Ahoska so he leaps over Apollyon and rushes towards them as Ahoska and Sky leap down while Sky takes the still unconscious Gak as they rush towards the exit.

Apollyon: You won't escape Jedi.

Apollyon use the force to crush a nearby piller and it fell. Ahoska and Sky managed to get but but the piller fell in front of Y/n and blocking his path.

He stopped and try to use the force to lift it but he quickly turn and block Apollyon's light saber strike ad the two battle while the whole place started to fall apart.