Chapter 56: May Christmas be with you

It was snowy day at BlueGarden and we see a lot of people putting up Christmas decorations for the holiday and selling out Christmas stuff for people that are passing by. We see a group of people signing a Christmas carols on the street while people walk by and tossed their money at their hats while among the civilians of BlueGarden we see Y/n walking a few steps and then stop and look up at the sky to stare up at the snow slowly floating down as Y/n continues to look up in the sky when Ella rush over and called out in a cheerful tone.

Ella: (smile) It's snowing! It's snowing!

Y/n: (smile) Yes it is Ella. Looks like today is gonna be a chilly day.

Rebecca: Was that suppose to be a joke there master Jedi?

He smirk to himself and turns around to see Rebecca as she apoorches him along with Happy while she is wearing a warm and fluffy coat around her.

Y/n: (smirk) Yep, seems like your not in a "chilly" mood of them.

Rebecca: (giggle) Don't say that, those are soo lame!

Y/n: (smile) Their not lame! Are they?

Happy: (smile) Pretty much lame.

Ella: (smile) I think they're funny daddy!

Y/n: (smile) At least someone is on my side.

Rebecca let's out a chuckle as they continue on walking while Rebecca grabs Y/n's arm as they walk through the street to where they are going. Soon they arrived at the shooting star guild and once they enter there was a huge party to celebrate the holiday. Jedi, Republic troopers and guild members were gathered around to enjoy this holiday and enjoying the party.

Clarsse: (smile) Hello Rebecca, Y/n, Ella and Happy.

Then Clarsse walks over to them wearing a nice Christmas jumper on her as they turn to her.

Y/n: (smile) Hey Clarsse, nice jumper, looks cute on you.

Clarsse: (blush) Thanks, anyways there is drinks and snacks near the entrance if you wish to have some.

Rebecca: (smile) Thanks Clarsse.

She smiled and walked away and once that Rebecca takes off her winter coat while Y/n said.

Y/n: (smile) Looks like Clarsse is in the spirit, I never see her cry when we first step into the guild.

Rebecca: (smile) Yeah seems like it.

Flanker: Y/n!

Then Flanker and Lancer approaches Y/n and once there the two give him a salute which Y/n tells them.

Y/n: (smile) No need for that, it's a party after all, not a military base.

Flanker: (chuckle) Sorry this is our time we're celebrating Christmas.