Chapter 23: Mine the biggest jewel ever found

We see Y/n, Rebecca, Happy and Pino walking down the halls and leading them is Nino and while they walk down the halls Y/n walks up to Nino and tells him.

Y/n: You know if the empire finds out your helping us, you'll be in trouble.

Nino: That maybe true but they can't do anything about it since I'm not only a B-Cuber but in a bounty hunter group.

Pino: Bounty hunter group?

Nino: We call ourselves the Zaiten three and we were sent here to chase you guys down and find Shiki.

Rebecca: (shocked) Really?!

Y/n: Then why are you helping us then?

Nino: (smirk) Well I was about to capture you four when I saw your friend wearing that very cute costume of a anime show.

Rebecca blushes in embarrassment and remembers it while Y/n also blushes and thinks her costume was cute but Nino also said.

Nino: And another reason why I'm helping you is because of you. I heard Jedi's within this galaxy and at first I didn't believe it but when reports called in about Jedi defeating empire controlled planets and sees you fight against a group of shock Stormtroopers in my eyes, I was surprised.

Y/n: So the reason why your helping us is so you won't get defeated by me?

Nino: No. Because if the empire are as evil, then the jedi will stop them no matter what.

Y/n smiles seeing him as an allie and soon they reach a door and once that Nino types onto the controls and the door slowly open in front of them.

Nino: Be careful and like you jedi always said, My the force by with you.

Y/n: And you too and thank you.

Y/n, Rebecca, Pino and Happy walk through the open door and make their way to a junk city which was made out of junk as they walk through and look around.

Happy: Look at this place.

Pino: There is no way people would have survive living here.

Rebecca: Agree but where is Shiki and the rest?

Y/n shut his eyes and try yo use the force to try to find them. After a while he reopen his eyes and said.

Y/n: There not here.

Happy: Then where?

Y/n: Don't know but they are not in the city. But I believe that will tell us.

They look up and see a robotic like bird looking down at them from the roof of a building and then the bird flies away but lands at another building and turns to them.

Rebecca: Is that bird wants to follow it?

Y/n: I believe so. Come on.

They follow the bird and soon after they arrive at the junkyard where they see the bird land on a guys shoulder and he turn and sees them.

???: Ah it seems we have visitors.

He looskat Y/n and sees a lightsaber on his belt which surprised him.

???: (surprised) And one of them is a Jedi.

Y/n: My name is Y/n L/n and we wanna ask you some questions.

???: Of course but first, sit.

He then sat on the floor which they follow and sat down facing this person as he introduce himself.

Paul: The names Paul it is nice to meet you. Now how can I help you travels.

Rebecca: We wanna know if you know where our friends are.