Chapter 5: Android or not.....You have feelings

At the streets we see a bar and owing out of the bar was Sibir gang member walking out of the bar and walk towards his bike which is parked only a few metres.

He starts to walk towards it while we see a silhouette on the roof of the bar watching him walking towards his bike. The guy turns and looks up at the roof but the silhouette was gone.

He thought he felt someone watching him but he shrugged and walk towards his bike and soon he arrive at his bike and he hops onto his bike and pull out his keys out of his pocket.

He drop his keys onto the ground with him saying.

Sibir's gang member: Shit.

He bend down to pick it up and once he did he grabs the keys and sat himself back up and looks at his mirror and see someone behind him which he turns to see Yogi staring back at him.

Yogi: Hello.

Then he pulls back his fist and punches him and knocking the gang member out and then grab him at the back of the shirt and take off flying with the captured gang with him.

(Later)

We see Y/n, Rebecca, Shiki and Happy at the Weisz house waiting for Yogi to return and he did with the captured Sibir's gang member.

They tied him up and Yogi slaps him which he wakes up and looks around to see them and starts off by saying.

Sibir's gang member: Y-Yous are dead you know! Once Sibir finds you, he's gonna kill you!

Yogi: Shut it.

He then slaps the guy and then asked.

Yogi: Where is your bosses base?

Sibir's gang member: I'll never talk!

Shiki: Wanna sent him flying?

Yogi: Maybe but probably not good enough.

Rebecca: Well I'm not a type of person to beat a guy up? I know he's a gang member but I do not wanna go to jail. Especially we're in 50 years in the past.

Y/n: I think I know one way.

Yogi: Alright.

Y/n walks over to the gang member and he moved his hand over him and said.

Y/n: You will tell us where Sibir's main base is at.

Sibir's gang member: I will tell yous where Sibir's main base is at.

Rebecca and Happy: (surprise) Whoa!

Shiki: (surprise) How do you do that?!

Y/n: It's call mind trick. It's an ability Jedi and Sith used if they need to get information or anything else.

Yogi: Huh I forgot Jedi's have that ability.

Y/n: We mainly use this force ability if we ever need information or something but anyways.

He turn back to the gang member and move his hand over him once more.

Y/n: You will tell us right now.

Sibir's gang member: I will tell yous right now.

(Meanwhile)

We see Pino walking through a nasty street still have fear in her not just because of how bad this place is but also how Sibir will do to her when she gets there. Behind her was Weisz who is following Pino so he can take her and probably sell her for bigger money.

He follows her as he and Pino arrive at Sibir's main base which was in a construction site outside of town. Weisz sneaks inside and hide behind a wall and peek out to see Sibir and his gang there with Pino standing in front of Sibir with her saying in fear.