Chapter 9: Hanging out with a B-Cuber

Eden Zero jump out if Hyper space and flys over to Blue Garden as Shiki and the rest returned back to the planet without any empire following them.

Inside the bridge we see Yogi along with Pino, Weisz, Shiki, Happy, Oki, Yei and Leiko looking gathered at the holopad while Witch is helping out with some of Oki's soldiers with the controls of the ship.

Some where given Witch some pervert looks while Oki looks at Blue Garden through the hologram and said.

Oki: So this is our current home now?

Shiki: (smile) Yep, it's a best place with large cities, amazing foods and a lot of people to be friends with.

Oki: I see.

Yei: Has the empire ever been to Blue Garden before?

Weisz: Surprisingly no. Maybe they haven't discovered the planet yet.

Happy: Let's hope so.

Pino: We can't have Eden Zero entering the planet, if so it may spread a panic.

Then Yogi enter the bridge holding some tools as he walks over to them.

Yogi: I agree with Pino. It's maybe best we take Rebecca's ship while Edens Zero stay up in space for a while.

Shiki: Right. Wait, speaking of Rebecca, where is she?

Yei: I think she's at the Jedi Dojo.

Pino: Is it because she wanna have her own lightsaber like yous?

Yei: No I think it's Y/n. He hasn't been himself ever sense you guys rescue him from the Empire.

Weisz: Wonder what they did to him?

Witch: I've scanned for any pain and it seems that he wasn't in pain by any kind. But I do detected some sadness in him and distress.

Leiko: Poor Y/n.

Oki: I hope he is alright.

Shiki: Same here. I don't like seeing one of my friends being like this, not in one bit.

(Meanwhile)

We see Rebecca looking through the glass window and through the window we see Y/n within the Jefi Dojo and protects his lightsaber strikes with a jefi training driod.

Y/n try to block it's strikes but the dried best him and knock his lightsaber away. Y/n steps back and gets frustrated and use the force to grab his lightsaber and active it and charge at the droid.

Rebecca feels worried about Y/n and wanna know what's wrong with him.

Quinlan: I see your worring about him.

Rebecca quickly turn in surprise to see Quinlan at the door. He walks up next to her and see Y/n's frustration and Rebecca respond.

Rebecca: Yeah, I never seen him act like this. He is actually chilled and nice but after we rescue him....he changed a bit.

Quinlan: He must have discovered something that changed him a bit.

Rebecca: Like what?

Quinlan: No clue. So Rebecca how long did you have a crush with the young Jedi Knight?

Rebecca blushes deep when he said that while Quinlan smirks a little before saying.

Quinlan: Never worry about it. I know you have a crush with him. I can sense your emotions through the force.

Rebecca: (blush) Y-Yeah but I thought Jedi aren't allowed to have these kinds of relationships?

Quinlan: This is a new galaxy Rebecca. It doesn't matter no more now the Jedi order is no more. Besides, even before the fall of the order there have been Jedi's that have wife's of Husbands and have a family. Even I have one years back.