Chapter 30: The temple within the ice storm

Thw cold wind blows heavily creating a massive fog that we can't see while we hear a string wind blow by. Then slowly we see four to five figures came into veiw from the fod as they came into veiw and we can see that these are imperial snowtroopers stomping their way through the snow trying to get to their location.

 Then slowly we see four to five figures came into veiw from the fod as they came into veiw and we can see that these are imperial snowtroopers stomping their way through the snow trying to get to their location

The squad leader wave his arms to his squad as they keep on going to thier location. Soon blaster fire and sounds of fighters are hard as they have closer and closer. They make their way up a hill and soon they made it up top and we see a large battle zone with four At-At walkers along with a few imperial tanks and snowtroopers down below marching and open fire at an Republic snow base as ee cut to the base as a few Clone Snowtroopers who were on the wall get blown away by the At-At cannons and land hard onto the ground.

A few medical troopers rushes over and carry some inside while more Clone snowdrops climb up the ladders to the wall and fire thier blaster rifles at the Snowtroopers and taking some out while the imperial tank aims at the gate which one Clone Snowtrooper calls out.

Clone Snowtrooper: Their gonna blow up the gate! Get to cover!

The tank fired and blue up the gate sending some Snowtroopers flying while they scream. One Clone Snowtrooper slowly gets up while he shake his head while he looks around to see his brothers get killed by Imperial Snowtroopers as he turn and aim his blaster pistol and take our one but another blast his pistol out of his hand and walks over and aim his blasted at him.

The Snowtrooper was about to fire when he was suddenly shot and fell onto the ground while a None-Clone lieutenant leaps over and fire his twin blaster pistols at the incoming Snowtroopers and once the entrance are clear he turn and walks over to the Clone Snowtroopers and help him up.

Eric: Keep on the fighting soldier. Back up is on it's way.

Clone Snowtrooper: Yes sir! Thank you sir!

Eric nods while he quickly turn and take out another Snowtrooper before he can give a chance to fire back. Once that he slowly stood up and swap his twin Blaster pistols to hid blaster rifle and soon his own team which are the Clone Galactic marines race out of the base and rush pass Eric as they exit out of the base and find cover while fire back at the Snowtroopers and taking them out.