Chapter 61: The threat we are dealing with

Y/n starts to wake up as he slowly open his eyes and find himself in the medical bay of Edens Zero after he was chocked to unconscious and then he looks over to see Rebecca sitting next to his bed as she noticed him waking up as he slowly gets up while Rebecca helped him sat up.

Rebecca: You okay?

Y/n: I'm okay. What happened?

Rebecca: Ziggy.....Ziggy attacked us. He show his army to us and then he left with his fleet and Edens One.

Y/n: Edens one? Wait, what about everyone else? Are they all okay?

Rebecca: Yeah. They are all okay and they are safe. Right now we're back at Blue Garden, trying to figure out what is going on. We speak the senate about this and.....Captain Connor.

Y/n: What about him?

Rebecca: He betrayed us. He took his ship and gone with Ziggy.

Y/n: (shocked) What?! Why?

Rebecca: We don't know. That's why we're getting some answers.

Y/n: From who?

Rebecca doesn't know if she would tell him but after a short while she stare at Y/n and then tells him.

Rebecca: This man claims to be your father.

Y/n sat there frozen for a moment. Not sure if all of this was some kind of a joke but he can sense that Rebecca is not lying and so he ask Rebecca.

Y/n: Where is he?

(Meanwhile)

At the cell we see Y/n's father in his cell while we see Shiki and the others staring at him like he has something to do with Ziggy's turn and knowledge of his threat as he called out to them.

???: I'm not the threat here! Ziggy is and he's gonna kill us all if we don't do something! Just let me go and I can help.

Weisz: Sorry man but I don't think we can do that. You sure up just to save Y/n who is "your son" and somehow you know what is going on. Kinda suspicious if you ask me.

Pino: If you wish to help us then you should explain yourself and give us every information you know.

Shiki: Yeah and now.

Carl: Okay I tell you. My name is Carl L/n and I'm friends with Ziggy but not anymore. It's a long story but you had to trust me please.

Y/n: Let him go.

They all turn to see Y/n ans Rebecca enter the room and walking up to them.

Happy: (smile) Your okay!

Shiki: You sure?

Y/n: I'm sure. Let him go.

Shiki nodes as Sister releases Carl and he step out of the way and he and Y/n look at each other. Carl smiled as he touch his cheek.

Carl: (smile) I've been waiting years to see you son. You've grown up soo much.

Then he immediately hugged Carl which surprised him but smiled and then huge Y/n back. Everyone smiled to see that Y/n has his father and suddenly someone called out.

???: Alright enough of that Carl, it's time we explain to them what is going on.

They turn to see Elsie and her crew at the entrance of the cell along with Angel and her Eternal Empire knights as Carl nodes to her and then turn to his son and everyone else.

Carl: Come, I have a lot to explain.

(Later)

They were at the meeting room and they were waiting for Carl to explain as he stood there next to Elsie as Carl looks up at everyone and then goes on to say.