Chapter 40: The celebration begins (Lemon)

We see Y/n within a dark room as he meditates silently as eveyething around him is quiet. Then he can sense someone within the room with him, someone dark within the force as he open his eyes and stood up as he grasp his Light saber as he stood up and soon there as he we see one figure circling around him as Y/n stood there as the figure circles around him until the figure stop and Y/n spoke.

Y/n: So you finally found me. How was your trip to reach here.

???: You will be wise to give me what I want Jedi, or else you will be destroy.

Y/n: (smirk) Funny. Because I heard that "destroy" part every time by the sith or anyone who try to kill me. In the end, they are defeated and lost.

???: If you do not tell me anything you know....then I will kill you.

A red blade glow behind Y/n as we see behind him the legendary sith Lord named Maul stands behind him ready to strike at him.

Maul stood there while Y/n stand there not turning around at Maul lend out a roar and charge at Y/n. Y/n ready his light saber as Maul race over and once close he eas aboit to strike at him but Y/n turns ans active his light saber just in time and block his strike. The two clash with Maul striking blows while Y/n blocks it with his blade as he quickly move around as he dosge Maul's attacks and blocking his saber with his own.

Maul try to land a strike at Y/n so he can kill him but Y/n was too fast and soon he manage to knock his double bladed light saber away as Y/n kick Maul to the ground and point his saber at Maul as Maul looks at him in anger while Y/n smirked at Maul.

Y/n: And that's how you defend against a Sith.

Suddenly the lights around them turn on, revealing a Jedi dojo room as Maul suddenly changed and we see it's not actually Maul but instead Y/n's droid named Proxy as Y/n helps him up.

Once up the door beside them open and children came into the room as they were surprised to what they saw as Y/n deactivated his saber and tells his students.

Y/n: You all not ready to face an actual sith in combat but once your older you will be. But I have faith that all of you will succeed in the future. Remember a sith is strong, smart and will do what ever they can to win. They may try to tap you into the dark side but remember, always force on the light and yourselves. And that is class now get out of here before I force push you all out.