Your Turn

"I got him!" The shout behind Misako made her turn around. Her heart skipped a beat as she saw an unconscious Kai in the hands of a bender. Glancing at the silver sash, she guessed it was the metal bender. "Nice work Zach." Spectre 4 praised, "I thought you were in the lair?" Misako asked, assuming he was spectre 1. "Hey remember what we talked about? We got to track each other." Misako nodded, "Pass him to me, I'll go lock him up." Misako stretched out her hands hoping with all her might that he would hand Kai over to her. "No," Zach muttered curtly. "You're so careless! You might just forget to lock him up in the cage!" Misako rolled her eyes, "Okay fine." She turned around, her insides tickled as she felt Zach's burning suspicious gaze on her.

As they moved behind the Borg Tower, Spectre 4 turned around and signalled to Zach to open up the lair. Zach nodded and bent down. Misako stared in wonder as he put his hands on the grass, pulling at something. All of a sudden, a circular hole appeared and Zach disappeared, pulling the unconscious Kai with him. Misako glanced down the hole, it was midnight black. Hesitating a little, she jumped down the hole.

She screamed inwardly as the wind pushed at her garb. Her eyes were open yet staring into black nothingness. Suddenly, Misako landed on something surprisingly soft, she looked around her, the place was still dark but she felt like she was trampling all over marshmallows. "Order up!" Zach shouted from above her. Misako quickly moved out of the way before Zach landed exactly where she was. Zach walked past her and kicked open a door. Misako squinted her eyes at the sudden bright light, although it was not that bright compared to in Borg Towers. The light was yellow, like the ones you would see if you were to walk the streets at night. All she could see ahead of her was a long stone corridor and it made her shiver.

She ran in front of Zach and flung open the door, "Slow down. The world isn't on fire." He joked. Misako's eyes met an incredible lair. There was a training mat like the ones at Sensei Garmadon's dojo, some weapons and training equipment. The walls, like what Borg had inferred; were metal with water flowing down from the top. The lair also consisted of a communication system. There were computers everywhere, connected to each other to link up a single system. Misako stared at the lair, trying to not seem too amazed. "So where did u put the fire ninja?" She asked as Spectre 4 walked out of a room. "Oh you know, one of those cages."

"Ashley." She heard a female voice call her. It sounded commanding. Misako turned around and faced a blond haired girl, Assuming it was Lucy she stood rigid and stared at her. "Yes Lucy?" Lucy narrowed her eyes, "Stop getting lost. This is the third time." She said through gritted teeth. Misako bowed her head and muttered an apology. Lucy walked away and shouldered Ashley aside. Misako had a sudden realisation, Ashley was being bullied by the benders!