Cole come back please

Kai stood on the rooftop, waiting for Cole's return. It was late at night, about 10pm. Kai tapped his foot impatiently, no matter how many times the two of them fought. Kai still loved Cole as a brother. He waited, pacing back and forth for the black ninja to come home hopefully with Jay. Hmm...Cole and Jay. The two of them were competing for his sister Nya. Honestly, Kai didn't really care which one Nya chose. Both were good. Nya had come up to him a couple of times for advice, but all Kai really did was shrug and say "Any of them are good." Their conversation would usually end with Nya stomping out in frustration. Movement among the trees caught Kai's eye. He edged closer, trying to peer at it in the dark. His heart pounded, hoping with all the elemental power he had that that was either Cole or Jay. Then a head poked up, and to Kai's disappointment. It was the head of a deer. He sighed. Plopping down onto the roof, he continued to stare off into the distance. His eyelids heavy with exhaustion. "Cole, come back please." He whispered.

~Authors note~
So I noticed that many chapters are rather short. I'm working on making it longer. Keep your eyes open for more chapts are on the way.