We have to start moving.

Kai fought back the tears streaming from his eyes. He hated crying, he always did. Wiping the tears away, he checked to make sure his eyes were not red before entering the main room. Misako, P.I.X.A.L and Cirus Borg were looking up at the screen surveying the layout of the bender's lair. They turned to face Kai as he entered the room.

"Had a good rest?" Misako asked. Cirus laughed, "He looks like he slept in his ninja garb." Kai snorted, "Yeah, I had a good night." Rolling his eyes inwardly as he thought of his sweating body as he tossed in his bed. P.I.X.A.L did not say anything. Clearly she did not tell the others about Kai's impulsive desicion to attempt to sneak out the night before to attack the benders.

"Now that we've got the others safe. The benders would be on full alert and most probably ready or preparing for battle." Misako said, moving on to more serious matters. "So, we should all the more throw an attack at them as soon as possible!" Kai suggested with an edge to his tone. Cirus exchanged a glance with Misako. "Yeah well...That doesn't sound very wise." He said, scratching the back of his neck. He shifted his wheelchair to the layout of the lair. It was after all, rather huge. "I don't know how we're going to pul this off. After all Kai, you and Nya seem to be only ones fit enough for battle." Misako shot him a look. "And Misako." he added sheepishly.

P.I.X.A.L shook her head. "It's too risky. We barely made it out alive the last time, and that was only with the trouble of one bender." Kai shrugged, "I beat her didn't I?" P.I.X.A.L stared at him, her purple robotic eyes emotionless. "Or did you?" she said in what sounded a little cold. Kai sighed, "Techincally not," he grumbled. P.I.X.A.L nodded, "Exactly." She turned to Cirus and Misako who were both deep in thought. Misako shook her head, "It is too risky but...we don't have enough time. The benders would attack us on our turf as soon as they weere ready as well." She sighed, "I've seen their lair, they have a communication and computer system they could probably figure out to get the blueprints for Borg Tower as well. Knowing them, they're planning their attack as we speak." Kai clenched his fists and narrowed his eyebrows. He tapped his foot impatiently as his anxiety increased by the minute. "What are we waiting for exactly?!" He shouted angrily, catching the attention of them all as their heads snapped towards him. "I hate the fact that they're right under us and we're not doing anything! Don't you even see what's at risk?!" He shouted again, growling, his fingers digging into his palms.

"Kai, why are you so agitated? We're trying to figure out what to do." Cirus said calmly. "I'm not agitated!" He scowled, "I just found out my friends were starving in those pitch black cells as I was up here contemplating on what to do the whole time!" "Kai," Misako cleared her throat, "Everything requires time to do. We need to know how to attack. We can't just rush in there without knowing what secrets they can keep hidden at every corner." Kai paused. They three of them staring at him with steady calm faces. Kai grunted unwillingly and frowned. "Fine!" He snapped, "I'm waiting, but not for another two days! We attack tomorrow or we attack today!" He marched out of the room angrily, "Kai!" He heard the exasperated voices yelling out to him as he marched on, fuelled by a burning rage so deep inside.

~author's note~
My apologies, I know this chapter is very late. I've been very busy! So sorry guys! I'll get started on the next chat as soon as possible. Sorry! >.<