Benders, Location, Borg Tower.

Kai flopped down onto the floor panting, for the first time, he felt the cold floor of Cirus's office was the best place on earth. He wanted to puke so bad. "Give me a moment." Misako said drowsily, she stumbled to the nearby dustbin and hurled. Zane brought Cirus to his bed and tended to him. Kai sat up, he felt miserable. Every plan and gesture he made to save his friends went wrong. Maybe he wasn't supposed to be the saviour after all. But he could not dwell on the past, he had to plan now. How would he get them back? Kai got up onto his wobbly tired feet and dragged himself to a chair. Misako was already studying her scrolls. It was late at night, Ninjago City had fewer people and cars on the road. Kai stared at his reflection at the window, he sighed and took off his mask. "Misako, are you sure I was the one to save them?" He asked with doubt in his voice. Misako looked up at him, "Of course you're the one. I've studied scrolls for more than 10 years. I've hardly ever interpreted them wrongly." Kai stared at her sadly, "But I'm such a failure." He muttered, Misako shook her head and sighed, "You just think that way. Every leader must fail to succeed. Look at Cole, how many mistakes has he made?" Kai looked up and over, "Em...many. But I'm not the leader!" "Yes, you weren't. But now you have to be to save the others. So tell me what you have achieved from this mission. I'm sure you can learn something from this." Misako said. Kai thought hard, "I learned that those men aren't elemental ninjas, they're benders." He said. Misako's eyes widened, "Benders? That will mean their powers have more limits." She said thoughtfully, then nodded approvingly, "You see, there are things we can learn from this. Get to bed and we can discuss this more tomorrow morning." She smiled before getting up and making her way to the shower. Kai nodded and looked out at the city. It was so big, there were so many people, so many buildings. "Where are you guys?" He wondered.

Misako yawned, she got up and drowsily made herself to the shower. It was barely 6am in the morning. She felt worried, worried for her son, worried for her husband and of course the other ninja. What were they going through? Where were they and where they even alive? Misako turned on the lamp in Cirus's office and began to work. The scrolls had something to do with the location but she just couldn't figure it out. "Wow." She looked up to see Kai up and awake. "Kai? I thought you don't wake up early!" She said. "And I thought you didn't." He said walking towards her. "So let's start work."

"So...if we track P.I.X.A.L's signal, we should be able to find their location?" Kai asked Cirus, he nodded, he had woken up at around 12pm. A bandage had been tied around his head, and he was rather dizzy. "Yes. That is, hoping that she's in the same place as them and their location isn't where signal is blocked." Misako smiled, "You see Kai? I told you we'd fine a way to get to them." "Yes!" Kai shouted giving a jump of joy. Zane stepped into the office room, "I found P.I.X.A.L's signal!" He said in excitement. Except that he had an expressionless face as he didn't even have a face. "Come on, there's not a moment to lose." Misako said. The four of them took off towards the main room (Basically the place where Cirus got attacked by his own legs 😂) and Cirus got to the computer looking for her signal again. "There it is! That's her." Zane said pointing to a glowing red dot. "Wait...that can't be right." Cirus squinted his eyes, Kai felt his heart skip a beat. "What?! What's wrong?" Cirus stared at Zane, "Are you sure you tracked the right signal?" Zane turned to Cirus, "Yes. It says she should be right here." Cirus shook his head, "There must be a mistake." "Mistake? How can there be a mistake. Where are they?" Kai asked impatiently. Why would Cirus randomly think it was a mistake. Cirus turned to Kai and Misako with a thoughtful expression, "The location of the signal shows that the others...are hidden under Borg Tower."

~Author's note~
Short chapter, hope you enjoyed it! Anyway this book is coming to an end with an estimated 10 chapters or less left. So do keep reading! The next chapter should be up soon. Also, I won't be around from 13th-21st December as I'll be on holiday. So do brace yourself for not having any updates during that time. Sorry!